M/C June 2012 - recovery & TTC buddies wanted

Well sounds like we are only a few days apart. We can motivate one another. August bfps please?! :happydance:

Excellent plan. I had a pretty short cycle the last one - only 20 days - so even if you're a few days ahead now we may end up pretty even, let's hope for a couple of BFPs in a few weeks.

Also, SamsMum, what a tough day for you - wanted to pass on some love today - hope you are feeling OK after the D&C. Big hugs xo

Can I join you ladies? We too got our :bfp: 6.18.12 unfortunately we MC on 6..21.12 I was about 5.5ish weeks. I spotted for a day before, bled the day of and the following day then spotted for about 4 days. We started TTC again right away after the spotting stopped. I am currently waiting for AF who FF says should be here tomorrow (today. 7.23.12). Not too sure if/when she's going to show. My bbs have been really sore and full but that could go either way. Other that than and eating alot and some mild cramping here and there (both could go either way also) I don't really have any symptoms and really not sure when to expect AF anyways. I supposed I'm going to try to hold off testing til Friday. REALLLY hoping for an August :bfp: as DH's birthday is the 2nd. We got the BFP a day after Father's Day (which is also the day we got engaged last year) we were really hoping for that baby as we've been TTC for about 2 years now (the first year was more NTNP), but now we have hopes for a rainbow baby :)

Can I join you ladies? We too got our :bfp: 6.18.12 unfortunately we MC on 6..21.12 I was about 5.5ish weeks. I spotted for a day before, bled the day of and the following day then spotted for about 4 days. We started TTC again right away after the spotting stopped. I am currently waiting for AF who FF says should be here tomorrow (today. 7.23.12). Not too sure if/when she's going to show. My bbs have been really sore and full but that could go either way. Other that than and eating alot and some mild cramping here and there (both could go either way also) I don't really have any symptoms and really not sure when to expect AF anyways. I supposed I'm going to try to hold off testing til Friday. REALLLY hoping for an August :bfp: as DH's birthday is the 2nd. We got the BFP a day after Father's Day (which is also the day we got engaged last year) we were really hoping for that baby as we've been TTC for about 2 years now (the first year was more NTNP), but now we have hopes for a rainbow baby :)

Fingers crossed for you Powell, sorry for your loss xo

SamsMum - good luck today! I hope everything goes well - I'm sure it will!

Powell - sending baby dust your way!

SamsMum - good luck!! keep us posted~

powell - welcome! FX!

I'm all for SMEP! :thumbup:

Here's extra baby dust to you ladies

:dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Powell: welcome, sorry for your loss. Hopefully af never shows her face and you get a bfp instead. Baby dust.:flower:

SamsMum fingers crossed let us know :hugs:

Hi Sherstan - I want to TTC but think we will wait one cycle, I go on holiday on Wednesday so take my mind off it a little and relax. I may give in and start TTC but at moment we think we will wait. We got BFP in first cycle last time but I hadnt done charts or anything so bit lost in the language. However, thinking of trying ovulation testing as really want to get pregnant again fast (fingers crossed) any tips for ovulation kits or testing methods anyone?

Powell we got BFP on 5 June our wedding anniversary, which was nice.

xannax - I used those clearblue digital opk kit (which showed a smiley face when LH surge is detected). I usually test at between 10-noon daily (stop after i got a smiley face). But some page recommend that you test twice a day (once in the morning, NOT with first morning urine) and once in the evening time (around 6-8pm).

I remember I once tested negative in the morning but felt O is coming (ewcm), so I've decided to test again at ~7pm and got a smiley face! BD that day, and 2 more days after that. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies for all your messages.

Am home now and a bit spaced out from the general anaesthetic but ok. Pain straight after was quite intense but was given strong painkillers. Felt like a really bad period cramp that didn't ease off at all. But that only lasted about 30 mins and since then just light on and off period type pain. The doc said they got very little out of me in the way of tissue/lining (which adds up because I passed most of that when I m/c), and won't know if they got the sac for sure as it was so small (4 x 2 x 2mm). So, I have a follow up hcg blood test next week. I will be doing hpt's this week and hope they fade out quickly.

Overall, despite this going on for 3 weeks while I hoped to m/c naturally, I am glad I've now had the op and had closure.

Also, doc said nothing to stop me ttc right away after bleeding has stopped and my normal cycle will resume and build up lining as it would have before, but this time with a clean slate. (would only affect the dating if I were to get pg this soon).

Good luck again to all those ttc.

L xxx

Aw great SAMmum..xx

Im not waiting a cycle did tht last time and still miscarried so I got my pod OPKs yesterday and today and :sex: so hoping for a August BFP after my 1st mc I passed it naturally and I didn't get a pos OPK till cd34 so glad I opt for a dnc this time cos its only cd13 yest and got my pos. xxxx

Great news SamsMum, its good that you now have closure and can start to TTC again.

Hi Sherstan - I want to TTC but think we will wait one cycle, I go on holiday on Wednesday so take my mind off it a little and relax. I may give in and start TTC but at moment we think we will wait. We got BFP in first cycle last time but I hadnt done charts or anything so bit lost in the language. However, thinking of trying ovulation testing as really want to get pregnant again fast (fingers crossed) any tips for ovulation kits or testing methods anyone?

Powell we got BFP on 5 June our wedding anniversary, which was nice.

we've only been using it a while but get very clear results from the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation test kit. Pretty easy to use. As long as you test when you haven't eaten for 3 hours (eg first thing in the morning) it works a treat.

number2woohoo- Thank you! I felt some AF like cramps earlier so I'm thinking I may be out this month, but I know I'm not out til she actually shows!

sherstan- thanx! hopefully it'll work :)

sirbaby- I'm hoping for the same thing! It'd be nice not to have to see her for a while ;) Oh and how did you get your lilypie ticker to work? I've tried but it wont!!

xannax- Awe I bet that was nice! I'm hoping to have hubs some good news for his birthday (Aug 2nd) FX'd!!

Samsmum- I hope everything goes well in the next few days and your HcG levels drop like their supposed to so you can get back to TTC with us!

AHH for some reason I just got a strong urge to POAS...must resist!

SamsMum - Glad it went well. FX for a sticky bean soon! :dust:

I'm envy of you ladies to start ttc~~ I still have minor spottings :wacko: I'm running out of patient and want it to stop already~ Been spotting for the past 6 days! :wacko:

SamsMum - Glad it went well. FX for a sticky bean soon! :dust:

I'm envy of you ladies to start ttc~~ I still have minor spottings :wacko: I'm running out of patient and want it to stop already~ Been spotting for the past 6 days! :wacko:

my M/C was in the very first few days of June and I'm really only just getting into the TTC in the last 2 weeks. That, I believe, was a textbook and quite uncomplicated M/C, being quite early (6 weeks). You'll get there soon enough xo

I suppose I was pretty lucky? I only bled for 2 days and spotted for like 3 or 4 days but the last day of spotting was only for the first part of the day so we BD that night.

Do we have any new BFP's from early June M/c yet? Hope to see some soon! Anyone waiting to test....Powell, when is AF due?
xx

Samsmum, according to FF and IF my cycle went straight back to normal after the MC, I should have seen her yesterday. But I had a really big temp drop this morning, so I'm assuming she's around the corner :/ I'm trying to still stay positive and tell myself that it was such a big difference because it was taken an hour and a half before I normally do, but I'm kinda starting to feel out. But on the bright side of that, if I see her within the next few days means my cycle went pretty much back to normal. I'm going to wait til Friday to test, I think, How are you feeling?

It's been 2 weeks and 2 says since my m/c, and 10 days since I stopped spotting. I've been doing an OPK every day, but still no sign of ovulation! I'm getting impatient lol

I haven't been temping, but I may start now even though I have no idea where I am in my cycle.
Regardless, we are bd'ing every day anyway...but fingers crossed for a positive OPK soon, just so I know that everything is back to normal.

Powell - good luck to you! I feel the same way about AF this cycle...of course I want to be pregnant right away, but getting AF won't be too bad because it's an indication that everything is "ok". Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->