• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

M/C June 2012 - recovery & TTC buddies wanted

Sherstan,have you done an HPT to check your HCG levels have dropped down? They can really hang around.

Powellm so sorry to hear you think the witch is gonna get you - fingers crossed she doesn't arrive and you get a BFP instead!
AFM, feeling surprsingly ok - very little pain, no bleeding today at all.

Lx

shertan - as SamsMum suggested, have you done HPT to check your hcg level?

powell - FX! hope she's a no show! Seeing someone with a bfp can be very encouraging :thumbup:

SamsMum - So glad you're feeling okay. Each day is a day closer to bfp now.

afm, I STILL see spotting last night! argh :growlmad: this is driving me crazy! Got a +OPK last night.. I guess hcg is still in my body as I dont think I'm Oing with spotting :dohh:

Have an appt with the dr today with ultrasound. Hopefully I'll be clear to go and just waiting for hcg level to drop :shrug:

Good luck with the u/s lxb - let us know how it goes! I agree, it will be great to see a BFP on this thread very soon! x

Hey ladies I'm 1dpo hoping to hav some of u ladies to join me in the 2ww :)

Yay for 2ww cheryl~~ FX hun!

SamsMum & Lxb - I did a hpt on Monday and it was negative. I have another blood test tomorrow morning, and then I meet with the doc on Friday to review everything.

SamsMum - so happy to hear that you're not bleeding and that you're feeling ok!

lxb - good luck with the u/s today.

Powell - fingers crossed!

Cheryl - sending positive thoughts your way! YAY!

I can't wait for one of us to get a BFP! And I'm positive it will happen soon for ALL of us :)

Lxb I have started spotting again today after nothing really for 7 days, grrr!!! I have had BFN so assumed it was all over but don't think this would be AF only 15 days after mc!

Hello ladies.
Just wondering if there are any ladies in here who have like me recently lost their angels. We found on 18th June that we had lost our Angel. 28th June i had D&C.
We are still in the no :sex: stage (which sucks) but just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who is still fresh from M/c who i can chat with and maybe go through this all with and walk into the TTC stage when the times comes... I am going to be soooo terrified of falling pregnant again and just don't want to face it alone... :(

Hope to chat to you soon. xoxox

Hi Mummy to be, hope its not too late to join the thread. We were both on the first trimester thread, I had a D&C on 23rd June following a blighted ovum at 8 weeks. I am going to take a leap and walk into the TTC this month. AF showed up on Saturday which was 29 days post D&C which is my normal cycle :thumbup: I too am terrified of falling PG again after two MC and 9 years TTC, it all gets a bit too much. I really don't want to do this alone!!

Wishing you all sticky babies soon :dust:

xannax - it could be AF. I know someone who had mmc, days after she stop bleeding, her AF showed! And she got her bfp the very next cycle!!

Lorna - good luck~~ and hoping for your sticky bean too.

This smiley makes me hopeful~ :)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yes good luck Lorna I am finding this forum really helpful for advise and support!! ��

xannax - it could be AF. I know someone who had mmc, days after she stop bleeding, her AF showed! And she got her bfp the very next cycle!!

Lorna - good luck~~ and hoping for your sticky bean too.

This smiley makes me hopeful~ :)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thx lxb...you were also on the same thread when we were PG..lets hope we all get our BFP's again and lots of sticky beans x

Lorna - Oh Yes!! I remember you... I was wondering where you've been!! TTC has certainly been an emotional roller coaster ride eh? (I guess physical too!) FX for xtra sticky bean :hugs:

Sherstan- Thanx! I'm glad someone else is in the same boat! Will keep you posted!!

Samsmum- I hope she doesn't!! I haven't really seen anymore indication that she's around the corner. But at the same time, none that she's not either lol So confused! I hope this is the end of the bleeding for you. FX'd

lxb- Thank you! I hope she's a no show also :)
You very well could be ovulating. I've heard/heard lots of stories about ovulating and conceiving within in a few weeks of a MC! Have you tried an HPT to see if HcG is still present? Keep us posted! I hope your u/s went well also

CherylC3- Good luck!! FX'd and :dust: :)

LornaMJ- Welcome!! Lucky you for getting right back on track!! I'm jealous

AFM- BBs are still pretty sore a swollen. No other clues as to AF or :bfp: I guess we'll see how I feel the rest of the night. I'm trying to hold of testing til Friday, but can't promise that'll happen :) lol

How is everyone doing?

update from me:
I thought all was okay as bleeding/spotting is stopping. But I still have "retaining product" according to the u/s... :cry: my hands are shaking right now because they asked me to go round 2 on the medication tomorrow and schedule u/s and appointment next week.

I feel like I've been leaving early... and took a sick day already. I think I should tell my boss what's going on and hopefully he'll be understanding for me to take a sick day tomorrow. I'm getting nervous.... working my nerve up to tell him. :dohh:

update from me:
I thought all was okay as bleeding/spotting is stopping. But I still have "retaining product" according to the u/s... :cry: my hands are shaking right now because they asked me to go round 2 on the medication tomorrow and schedule u/s and appointment next week.

I feel like I've been leaving early... and took a sick day already. I think I should tell my boss what's going on and hopefully he'll be understanding for me to take a sick day tomorrow. I'm getting nervous.... working my nerve up to tell him. :dohh:

Sorry to hear you are going through this. I had some product after my D&C and developed an infection. After Antibiotics and bleeding for a week all was fine in the end. You will get through this and then you can TTC again soon. Just put your feet up and relax the best you can :flower::hugs:

I would tell your boss..it was the best decision I made, I hadnt told anyone in work I was PG so it was hard to tell her what happened. She was very sympathetic and has been a great support. Just to note it is very unlike her and she seems to have a thing against anyone pregnant :wacko:

I think the reason I'm so nervous is my boss is a male! I'm dreading to tell him. I'm giving myself 5 more min? :wacko:

** Edited **
Finally worked up my nerve and told him. Before I even said anything, I began to tear up! :dohh: He looked so concerned! And I told him I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and need to follow up with some procedure so I need to take tomorrow off. And he said.. "Of course of course. Take as much time as you need. We've been through it too"....

So... PHEwwww... A HUGGEEE rock has been lifted off my chest!

I think the reason I'm so nervous is my boss is a male! I'm dreading to tell him. I'm giving myself 5 more min? :wacko:

** Edited **
Finally worked up my nerve and told him. Before I even said anything, I began to tear up! :dohh: He looked so concerned! And I told him I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and need to follow up with some procedure so I need to take tomorrow off. And he said.. "Of course of course. Take as much time as you need. We've been through it too"....

Really pleased it all worked out for you..some people can really surprise you and at least you have his support now :happydance:

** Edited **

Oh honey I feel for you - glad you spoke to your boss, I did the same - told my (male) boss when I had my m/c, so that he would know why I needed time off. Hope the doctors are able to help you get through this quickly. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->