• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

M&P Starlite swing problem?

mell242

mummy to stanley james
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've just got this swing from a seller on ebay and before I start complaining to them the music is only coming out of one side. Can anyone just confirm that it's supposed to come out of 2 speakers? one on either side?
thanks so much
x

I'll go check mine in min... you should be able to see where music escapes from so if no sound is coming from it (obvious speakers) then yer probably ...

thanks, if you can let me know that will be great. The sound is coming from the right side of the swing (where are the controls are). There are what appears to be speaker holes on both sides but the left side (where the batteries are held) does not have any sound coming from it.

The ebay seller says that it worked fine before she sent it! I just wanted to check that it is the case that the music comes from one side only.

Thanks
x

There is speakers on both sides on the inside - In that case sound should come from both and has arrived damaged definately! Its not there for show ;)

Hope you sort it - the sellers answer is wrong she can not say it was ok before sent it arrived to you damaged therefore should resolve the issue. Depending how nice the seller is (this is the prob with ebay) she will either ask you to return it at her cost or yours (paypal says you should send back at your cost would you believe) ...or maybe she will offer a part refund if you still wish to keep it ...wouldn't suggest that though she'll think your bluffing! :D x

Thanks that's what I thought.
I just needed to check that it wasn't there for show!
I've just contacted the seller again, she's insisting it was all ok when the item was sent out:shrug:

Its her th at needs to solve the issue if the item arrived to you damaged its HER that needs to take this up and get compensation from the courier. Do you know who shes used?

I would open a dispute against her.

She doesn't have proof that the item was fully working when she sent it.

Hope you get it sorted hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->