Maca pregnancies?

Rose257

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I'm 31 years old. Me and my husband are ttc'ing for a year now. We both would like to get it done as natural as possible.

I have started using Maca and I'm on the second month of using it.
First moth was a close call. It did make me ovulate. Blood test showed I implanted my hcg was 14.5 so I stopped Maca after and took provera to help low progesterone levels but unfortunately I AF arrived in a week.

Anybody out here that got pregnant through maca solely and continued using this throughout the pregnancy??? Any miscarriage due to Maca?? And also how was the baby health?

I currently only on Maca and materna. I have stopped alcohol and caffeine for a year now. Have been eating healthy. It's my CD 6 cycle #2 on Maca.

Please share your stories.:flower:

Maca is incredibly healthy whether trying conceive or not. There is no reason to stop taking once pregnant.

I used Yellow Maca Root Powder (Is this the kind of Maca you are referring to?) in my smoothies for the 3 months before I got pregnant with my son, and I continued to use it until about 8 weeks in when my body was no longer happy with smoothies.

My cycles were approximately 34 days the first month (normal for me), then the second was 30 and finally the cycle before we got pregnant was 28 days. We had been TTC for 15 cycles when we finally got pregnant. I think the Maca powder definitely helped me produce healthy eggs and a healthy baby. We also used preseed when I was ovulating. :)

I hope this helps! Goodluck!

I love maca powder. It's such an amazing supplement. I took it with my first pregnancy and now hoping it will help with me trying to conceive for this one. I've taken it for the last 3 months now and my DH has been taking it too. i make sure we have a smoothie every morning with that added to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->