Maca

Hi ladies, I have a few maca questions and would be grateful for any help.

I have just bought maca root powder for my DH (in H&B) to increase his sex drive and sperm count, the question is how do I go about adding it to his food so he does not notice? I've heard it tastes vile so I think I need to get creative... can anyone recommend anything? the problem with hubby is that he does not believe any of this stuff helps so we have a battle every time I ask him to take his supplements (which is every day) so if I turn up with yet another super supplement/vitamin/food etc he will probably divorce me :)

I have read on B&B that tomatos make the maca flavour completely disappear. Will definitely try that (luckily my DH loves tomatoes) although it might be difficult to make him eat tomatoes in the morning...

My second question is it safe to add maca to the following supplements (which he is already taking)

Wellman conception
Zinc
CoQ10
Folic acid
Royal jelly
Bee propolis
Bee pollen
Fish oils

:hi: Briss, nice to meet you :flower:

I don't know the answer to help you but I know a lady who would :winkwink: Copy and past your post to Desperado's Happy Holiday's thread - she is the pro :thumbup:

Hi Briss :hi: yes, Despie adds it to her husband's dinners now and again - you can add it to a stew or something and they won't taste it :haha: you could also add it to a smoothie in the morning maybe.

Out of interest, I see your OH is taking royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis - I have only ever heard of women taking this, is there something that helps men in those too? :flower:

I think bee pollen is mainly for men and supposed to increase sex drive, did not have a chance to check this yet as he started taking it today. We both take royal jelly and bee propolis: I give it to him because some studies showed that royal jelly increases testosterone levels and improve sperm quality and bee propolis showed to improve defective sperm function and it has the ability to protect sperm membrane from the harmful affect of oxidative aggression.

Hi girls

Haven't been on bnb in ages and got online and stumbled across this thread;)

Briss your research about the bee propolis and royal jelly is excellent. Yes it's safe to take the macca alongside those supplements. It is a potent combo though so be ready for lots of action:haha:

Morning is best for taking maca, a smoothie or a glass of fruit juice disguises it well or it can sprinkled over cereal, oats, etc. Add a bit of honey to sweeten and it's all good!

Royal jelly is oestrogenic so for ladies the first half of the cycle is best.

I hope it works quickly for you, fx 'ed.

I just added maca to his fried eggs :) just sprinkled it over with some pepper and salt and he did not notice! am quietly waiting for the "action" to begin :)

I just added maca to his fried eggs :) just sprinkled it over with some pepper and salt and he did not notice! am quietly waiting for the "action" to begin :)

Ha ha I love this thread ,:hugs:Am just noticing u all know me already :winkwink::haha::hugs::hugs:

yet another portion of maca spiked fried eggs has just been consumed by my DH :) thank you ladies for great ideas I think it is working

yet another portion of maca spiked fried eggs has just been consumed by my DH :) thank you ladies for great ideas I think it is working

Omg :haha:My hubby hates eggs ,glad its working out :thumbup::hugs:

a few days ago made him fried eggs with maca as usual but hubby spotted there was something dodgy about the eggs and refused to eat them! luckily I managed to persuade him that these were probably just some old eggs so made him a new portion without maca. why is he making it so hard for me! had to change my strategy and now add it to his tomato salad with soured cream.

I have to say I did see more "action" than usual after he started (involuntarily) taking it :)

:haha::thumbup::haha:

Well done Briss !

I used some on toast the other day to give myself some much needed energy and i thought of you :winkwink: Glad to hear its going well

a few days ago made him fried eggs with maca as usual but hubby spotted there was something dodgy about the eggs and refused to eat them! luckily I managed to persuade him that these were probably just some old eggs so made him a new portion without maca. why is he making it so hard for me! had to change my strategy and now add it to his tomato salad with soured cream.

I have to say I did see more "action" than usual after he started (involuntarily) taking it :)

:haha::haha::haha::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->