• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maddie likes to ....

Imi

Reaction score
Blow rasberries ...

we sat in the passport office the other day, got called to the desk and she started yelling at the top of her voice and blowing rasberries at everyone :oops: oh the shame!

awww i think its cute when babies start doing that

He he!! :lol:

We're at the same stage (almost!). Not quite blowing raspberries, but almost 'singing' aaaaahhhhh really loud, then while still doing it, he blows bubbles!!!! :lol:

Aww bless. She is growing up so quick. Can we see some recent pics of the princess? :D

Oh i shall be posting some when i got em downloaded off camera from xmas ...

Decided than the volume button is on high for the time being too .... My ears ache :s lol

Bless :D

Iwantone!!! said:
Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Iwantone!!! said:
heheheh shes loud like her mum heheheh

Ha fucking Ha

i only speak the truth heheheh

You met me twice once pissed an th other time at ella's christening and i hardley spoke... Nothing like making someone feel like shit when there down hey.

give it back Imi! :D

Well im sorry but really! ... not in the bloody mood TBH i feel like shit and the girl hardley knows me i ain't having it!

:x

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Well im sorry but really! ... not in the bloody mood TBH i feel like shit and the girl hardley knows me i ain't having it!

:x

Honestly she didnt mean it to offend you, trust me coz I know her better than anyone, she was only joking, she winds me up all the time dont you Tif! I just give it back to her hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->