Madison Grace - 7/2/11 @ 7:45pm. *WARNING* Photos of baby 16+3.

thankyou ladies.. im falling to pieces at the mo, so much support from you guys yet so little from the people i considered close to me..

just ran a bath and popped some valium... feel like death :(

Miss her so much already xxx

So perfect sweetie, bless you and your family xxxxx

She is so precious. There are no words, just sending lots of love and gentle thoughts xxx

darl. she is perfect. fly high baby girl. cry as much as you need. time is a great healer but it is going to take time before you feel anything like normal. but you will get there. you are a very strong woman and you should be so proud of yourself. xxxxxxxxxxx

oh hun i really am lost for words :hugs: sorry for the loss of your perfect little angel xx

She is BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely precious and angelic. She's one lucky lil girl to have you as her Mother. ((Big Hugs))

Donna you should be proud of yourself, what you, madisons mummy has been through over the last week, you have shown how much of a fantastic person you are.

Madison is beautiful, you will cherish the last 24 hours forever and ever, you are amazing.

Please allow yourself plenty of time to grieve, I'm told time is a healer and I hope you heal.

I'm on your Facebook and if at any time you want a chat I'm there for you. I am amazed how much of a amazing woman you are.

Madison will be waiting up with all the angels until you meet again, she was too good for this world.

Massive massive hugs Donna xxxx

Popping over from second tri. Madison is gorgeous. Your such a strong woman, really you are. I agree with above responses she was too good for this world.
:hugs: I hope you feel better..

Thankyou ladies, best of luck with your pregnancies, honestly bnb has been my lifeline and I wouldn't have done this without you. So much support from amazing people.

Broke down more tonight, had a bath felt like a lost child my mum dried ms and cuddled me in bed for the first time in over 10 years. Wish I could my little angel. Just feel secure in the fact mg sister is looking after her and preparing her for the angels xxxx

I am so very sorry for ur loss.
She was a very loved and beautiful lil girl.
And would be so proud to have known her so very strong mummy, u truly are amazing xx

I'm struggling to find the words.. I'm so sorry hun. I truly am. She's so perfect.
:hugs:

She is beautiful and perfect in every way!!!
Hugs to you!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry you've had to go through this. She's beautiful. And hope time is gentle on you xxx

I am so so sorry for your loss. My last mmc was at 12 weeks. I can understand you wanting to take pictures. she is very beautiful!!! thanks for sharing. I am so sorry again for your loss. :hugs:

So sorry to hear sweetheart, it's heartbreaking at any stage & I wouldn't wish this on anyone :(

Took some kind of tranquiliser earlier, knocked me a bit as haven't eaten buying can't sleep at all, my mind is overrun with questions, worry, sorrow, sadness, love, every emotion plus thousands I've never felt before.

This is gonna be harder than I thought xx

Popped in to offer :hugs:, i'm so very sorry for your loss.
A truly beautiful little angel, sleep tight little one :kiss: x

I am so sorry for your loss. She is beautiful. I am thinking of you and your family. :hugs::hugs:

thankyou for sharing your angel with us, shes beautiful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"