Madison Grace - 7/2/11 @ 7:45pm. *WARNING* Photos of baby 16+3.

massive hugs babyboyle :hugs:
Maddison was beautiful, fly high little Angel :kiss:

Losing a baby is the hardest thing in the world to go thru :cry:

Its been 5 months since i gave birth to my baby boy and i still think of him everyday, some days i don't cry , but i have to say i still cry for him a lot, esp as his due date has just passed... the following weeks will be tough... but you are strong and u will get thru them, just take each hour, each day as it comes, ....
BnB has been my life line, as u are finding out, although some friends and family will understand , many will not, and it is hard for them to understand our grief, and hard for us to forgive them for it...
:friends: you have lots of friends here so talk, rant, cry when you need XXXX

She is absolutely perfect, what a beautiful little girl. So sorry for your loss xxx

BB they are beautiful photos. I can't believe how big she was. I am so sorry for your loss. This is so so so cruel.

Take care of yourself xxxxx

She is so tiny x What a perfect little girl :hugs:

im sooo sorry!she looks perfect and so beautiful. Im pleased you got to hold her and talk to her and spend sometime. Thank you for shareing her beautiful pictures with us. Xxx big hugs xxx

just popped over from 2nd tri - ohhh hunni she is amazing! have you tried image shack for the other piccies? is usually good to post pics!

i cant believe how formed and perfect she is! im so so sorry! you are so strong and unbelievably brave! lots of love :hugs: xx

Madison is so perfect :hugs: :hugs: Huge hugs to you BB, you are such a strong, inspirational person :hugs: :hugs:

xxx

such a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl hun

im so sorry for your loss :hugs: xx

Thanks so much guys. She is about half the size of a "normal" baby due to her turner but she is perfectly formed.

The hospital got crap prints of her hands and toes but my sister just sent me the most beautiful set that she took for me. She's currently keeping another tiny 18 week old baby company, gives me strength knowing they are being looked after and given lots of cuddles and love xx

my heart is breaking for you as im typing this hunni :cry:

it will be 3yrs in April since I lost my 1st born & I remember the pain you are feeling now like it was yesterday :cry:

I wish I had the words to take at least some of your pain away sweetheart but I know from experience that nothing anyone can do or say right now will even come close :(

fly high little one :angel: my Sophie is waiting in heaven for you along with all the other angels so don't be afraid :hugs: you will never be alone :angel: xxx

She's so perfect and beautiful. I'm so sorry :hugs:

What beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.

You are a brave lady, big hugs to you xxxx

oh hunny, I am so sorry. What a strong lady you are. been following your insprirational story from the start. Such a beautiful little angel xx

She is precious. Lovely blue eyes. x

she is beautiful hun, perfect !! im so sorry ur having to go through this xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back