Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

We are soo happy to announce that our yellow bump turned blue on June 15th. So you were 100% correct for us!

We have a little girl on Friday, so, not blue for us, sorry! :) xx thank you xxx

Hi madly,
just wanted to tell u that u guessed right. I had baby Florence on 23/06/11 @ 17.06. weight 9lb 12oz xxx:flower::cloud9::flower::cloud9:

I'm gutted you never got to do any more predictions :( I'm being induced on 10th Aug one week early , we don't know what we are having, but still enjoying the guessing game up to the birth x v exciting times x

Hi madly well it took a LONG time for me to bring you my update, but baby Leo was born last wednesday, and yep you guessed it right! thank you! Most people were looking at my bump and telling me it would be a boy but you managed it without even seeing the bump ;-)

PS random question.... how did you manage to change your username...?

Congratulations mummySS on Little Leo`s arrival :)

as for my username change I asked admin :thumbup: MADLYTTC wasnt really appropriate anymore considering we have complete our family :cloud9:

Sorry I forgot to update, but our yellow bump turned pink on June 13th! Thank you for your prediction! :)

Thank you hon :flower:

and congratulations on your little lady :)

You have predicted a :blue: for me......fingers crossed its soon:happydance:

xx

Hi Madly, sorry for the late message but thanks for my correct prediction :)

are you still doing perdictions madlysboys??? xxxx :hugs:

I'm Tracy and would love to hear your prediction for me....what fun!

Opps...just read you were swamped~sorry! I'll be waiting for your return :).

Tracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->