Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Hi hun, had my scan yesterday and you were wrong. We are on team blue :blue: ! Thanks for guessing though, it was fun :) x

hi madly, I had my gender scan today and you were wrong too. Im on team blue! thanks for guessing...a lot of people thought it was a pink bump lol

Have a wee guess for me please :) I am finding out on We3dnesday so will defo let you know if you were wrong or right :):):) x

Hiya Madly, my little yellow bundle finally arrived on 27th April and your prediction was right!! little girl for me!!

You were right for me! I had a baby boy last Friday :D

Thank you for updating Ladies and congratulations on your little bundles :happydance:

You guessed boy for me before I was even pregnant and I am so delighted to confirm we are indeed having another baby boy :D x

Wow hon well done me congrats :kiss: and I see you are calling him Oliver Jack (Did I read that right?) :) my little boy is called Oliver Jack such an adorable name!

how freaky is that, you guessing I'll have a boy before he's even conceived, then us choosing the same name as your son! :lol: definately a lovely name :D x

You were right for me, i had a little boy on the 21st april 5 weeks early and named him Freddie. xx

Thank you for your update mumoffive and congrats on the birth of your little girl :)

:wave: mamadonna!

hi madly hope all is well with you,i'm still reading the graduate thread,ur all doing so well with ur lo's not long now and they'll all be here

Wrong for me....sorry :) I had a little girl on May 21st!! I was sure i was having a boy too though :) x

Hello :) Wrong for me too :-( My yellow bump turned blue on the 17th May, his due date :) x

Hi I no you said your doing no more predictions but my gender scan is in 10 days on the 22nd June, I would really appreciate you getting back to me either way I no it's a bit cheeky to ask but id love to no what u think x

Wrong for me too......but then everybody but me was! Everybody was convinced I'd have a boy but my little girlie arrived on 22/5...2hours before her due date x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->