Magazines

Farie

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

I know I don't really belong in this section since I'm still waiting for my elusive BFP ...
BUT I'm having a massive house clear out and have a big stack of 2008 Baby mags - lot's of them :rofl: Incl Mother and Baby, Pregnancy, Baby and You and others (yes I know I'm sad buying them before my BFP, but they help keep me positive and happy :blush:)
I was wondering if any of you would like them?
I cannot post them (sorry Lu :cry:) but would be happy if someone want to collect them?

I just didn't want to chuck them out if someone would find them useful?
Wobbs/Mods - so so sorry if this is the wrong thing to do/post, feel free to delete this is it contravenes rules etc

I live about 45 mins out of London on the M4 and close to the M40 (about 30 mins from Oxford)

:flower:

*edited to add PM me if you would like them .. otherwise they go to the bin man on Thurs!!*

No don't give them to the bin man, recycle them! LOL

Stick them on freecycle :)

I have a load as well :lol:

I have a huge pile of mags too, was going to take them to hospital in the morning when i go for my scan. OH is so sick of them!!

Aww, thanks for the thought hon!! I'm too much of a chicken to buy the magazines so far, they all seem to talk about birth options and I don't want to read about that yet!:blush:

You could put them on https://oxford.gumtree.com/oxford/oxford-free-stuff_2873_1.html if no one on here can pick them up. It's lovely of you to think of us xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->