Main pram?????

we have 2 prams one main pram wich is the icandy apple and the other pram which is a little foldy up umberrella pram! hand but not essential!

What I would say to the OP is that living in London, the Bee will be an asset as you can lift it really easily with the baby in to get on and off the tube, it's narrow but not squashy and it holds alot of shopping!!!

I think your pram really needs to relflect your lifestyle and not just get the one you fancy, pick a pram cause it's useful!!

Thank you for your reply, I was worried that the bee wouldn't be enough. This will be my first baby and first pram, so I don't know much.

You're welcome Trish! I can't reccommend the Bee highly enough......It's all great all rounder and as I said previously it's lightweight, has a huge shopping basket, folds up compact and the hood is fab, no need for a separate parasol and to be fair at the price it costs I can totally understand you not wanting to buy a second pram!! And I know that not everybody requires more than one either...

For me, It's a necessity down to the fact we travel so much around the country on family weekends and such so the carrycot on a second larger pram is pretty useful to use as a cot for a newborn when away and the Bee is great for others uses as my car boot is fairly small and I will also have to fit my sons wheelchair in there too and a friend/mum to push either child (they'll be in a seat of course!)

As we all have different lifestyles, It makes sense we all need different modes of pram!

Enjoy your Bee! xx

We have a main stroller we love -- the Bebecar Urban Tracker which will get used for all walking or transit trips -- but will also get a little umbrella stroller specifically for car travel as our car is tiny...

We've just got the one pram "Mamas & Papas Skate' because it does everything we want it too, but we've been given a handy travel system that we intend to keep for other family members to use if they have baby over night later on, as our 'skate' was quite expensive i want to make sure its looked after lol! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->