• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maintenence, how much does he give you?

I get sod all because he quit his job so he didnt have to pay me! I should have been getting £130 a month and that was through the CSA I believe it is 15% of their earnings! Hope you get it all sorted soon hun x

LOL it's ok girls! I hate Jason too!

Bloody men! i will make sure I get everything we are entitled to from him xxx

I cannot believe Jason lied about child support to get out of paying for his own daughter :shock: Excuse my language, but that is fucking disgusting. He needs to man up and be a Dad.

hey i would check csa calculator, checked what mine would have to give me when LO is here and its £75 a week, he has said he will give me £100 week, seems a lot more than anyone else is recieving, so don't know if he would keep it up, although i hope so, just have to see when baby is here.

xx

well I am still waiting to get mines sorted - long haul ahead. My ex moron earns about £90K as a contractor at the place I work and has offered me £130 a month!!!! yeah right

His next stage is to lie about his earnings to stop me getting anything - lovely man

Hope you get it sorted out ladies - I know mines is going to take years - already had to get a lawyer on the case!

hey i would check csa calculator, checked what mine would have to give me when LO is here and its £75 a week, he has said he will give me £100 week, seems a lot more than anyone else is recieving, so don't know if he would keep it up, although i hope so, just have to see when baby is here.

xx

I was thinking about £100 a week off mine, dunno how he will react to that! But it is his fault I can't work! (maybe more his mothers but I'll blame him!)

well I am still waiting to get mines sorted - long haul ahead. My ex moron earns about £90K as a contractor at the place I work and has offered me £130 a month!!!! yeah right

His next stage is to lie about his earnings to stop me getting anything - lovely man

Hope you get it sorted out ladies - I know mines is going to take years - already had to get a lawyer on the case!

Oh wow, 90k?! and he is offering 130 a month! Bloody hell! What a nob! (sorry)

Hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later xxx

Just remember girls that if you are on government money i.e not working, the CSA calculator will say something like £70 but you will only actually get about £20 from it and the rest will go back into social security ( back to the Government since our benefits are capped at a certain amount) if you are not on benefits then you will get the whole money from CSA, as someone said on here, it is better you sort it out between yourself to that the whole money goes to you.

My ex is on £28,000 a year before tax and is offering me £45 a week.

I just did the calculator online and it did say about benefits:

The weekly amount of child maintenance is approximately: £81
If you're claiming income-related benefits and you receive child maintenance, you may not receive the full amount of benefits from Jobcentre Plus. You are allowed to keep up to £20 per week of child maintenance before it affects your benefits. By law, if you claim benefits you must tell Jobcentre Plus about any child maintenance you receive.

Jakes dad pays 158 a month
Katies dad pays 68 a month
both thru csa ...if u claim thru csa u will only get the first 10 a wk if u are on bennifits x

I get bugger all.. When we first split he gave me a fair bit but for the last 8 months.. not a penny. He jus says he cant afford it (even tho he is a manager in a full time job earnin about 20 grand a year). He has jus moved into a new 2 bed flat with his girlfriend half his age. Every time I threaten him with CSA he threatens me with a lot worse but Im gonna jus do it soon cuz there is no sign of a private aggrement and I have just been made redundant so cant jus let it slide anymore. why should I anyway!!. He has my daughter from 6pm saturday night till 11am sunday morning.. every two weeks and doesnt even ring her inbetween to see how she is. He handed her £8.50 on sunday to take on her hols with her. WHATS WITH THE 50p FFS!! Patronising twat!!

Fucking Men. I suggest going through the government. I just know my dad swindled his way out of paying so much. They always turn into the biggest assholes when it comes to money.

rosies dad gives me £20 a week he has never not paid in 12 yrs, it is crap i know but at the end of the day when rosie asks me how much he paid i'll tell her,
i give a tenner a week in dinner money.

karma comes around, last week she turned round to him and said she wasnt bothered about seeing him anymore as she just gets bored and would rather be at home with her nagging mum,
we are always going places so think she just gets bored.

he was the bloke who said, i'd never acheive anthing without him, never get a job or career, never have any money, never find anyone better than him :rofl: he said when rosie turned 16 she'd beg to live with him lmao.
i have never ever said a bad word against him in front of her.

in your face asshole, is what i'm thinking :rofl:

p.s I did tell Jason he didn't pay enough and he said he actually pays me MORE than he should plus he has only finished paying for the bills left over from when he left and it was just me living in the flat before I moved out so he is being generous. To be honest, I don't want his money. I'm ok on the £160, it's only on his conscience.

Did you manage to sort out with him hun?

just been reading your thread and realising how men seemn to have a pattern!! fortunately my daughters 'father' pays me £257.00 month and that 15% of his earning thro the csa. i get it all as i work which is great. but he has never seen her once, not even a picture and she is 2 and a half. Unfortunately somethings money cant buy...... xx

Not a penny, never has, CSA been chasing for 17 months. He refuses to see his daughter either...

When my sons dad worked he earned around £270-£300 a wk & paid £40 to the csa of which i got £10 because im on benefits the rest actually goes to the government for paying my rent, tax & income support. The rate has now gone up & if you dont work you now get £20 a wk, If you can sort it between you then do but be aware if the income support find out he is paying you privately or how much they will deduct it from your income support ..so say he pays you £40 a wk , income support would deduct £20 off you as you are allowed the 1st £20 if that makes sense.

My sons dad soon realised he could job hop & pay naff all so has only ever paid around 6mths of payments, Then nothing since :(

Oh my god, why are men such tossers?!! You think they would want to pay for their kids to have better lives, bloody idiots!

I have semi sorted something out with EX.... he will carry on paying my Sky,Phone & Internet and house insurances (they come out of his bank already) Now we have to agree on how much else he will give me a week.

he does seem to be ok with it for now, but by reading all these posts it might not stick, I wouldnt like to think of him being like that but he has surprised me on quite a few things lately so we will wait and see .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->