Maintenence, how much does he give you?

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
I am newly a single mum :cry:

Still in shock but need to try and get things sorted for my girls sake.

I was just wondering how much does your ex pay you for your LO? And does it all go through the newly formed CSA or do you sort it out between yourselves?

I know it will al depend on what he is earing but how much would the government take from him if I were to do it that way?

Sorry for all the questions xxx

Hi Hun my ex gives me £30 a week. Not through CSA though as they dont give you full amount!!
Not alot I know but he is very tight like that but he does have him fri to sun so maybe i shouldnt complain.....hope this helps....x

Thank you! So is he giving you £30 because he doesnt earn alot or is it because he is tight?!

:hugs: hun. I get £160 a month, he gets £26,000 a year before tax x

:hugs: hun. I get £160 a month, he gets £26,000 a year before tax x

Bexy, that doesnt seem like an awful lot he gives you especially when he earns that much a year, is it done through CSA? Did you agree to it or did he tell you that was how much he was giving you?

when my OH worked, we were living apart i was living with my mum, he paid £160 per month through the csa and i got £10 of it, yes £10! they said the rest was for admin! i wouldnt advise anybody going through the csa if you can help it x

Are you sure? After tax? He said he worked it out on the online CSA calculator. He pays through private agreement

Also the CSA prefer to not get involved so I would do it privately unless you really have to go through them :)

I didnt realise there was a csa calculator! Bexy he should be paying you about £70ish a week on his earnings xxx

really? Definately going to check that out then. How do you know how much tax is taken off annual income?

Sorry doll, forgot to take off tax! But, he should still be paying you about £60 a week, he will be taking home roughly about 20 grand

really? Definately going to check that out then. How do you know how much tax is taken off annual income?

on 26,000 a year he should take home between 1600-1700 a month. he should be paying you double what he does imo

How rude, I made it out to be about £230 a month! I'll be having words!

Are you sure? After tax? He said he worked it out on the online CSA calculator. He pays through private agreement

I just did the CSA calculator and came up with £60 a week.... lying *******!

Sorry totally taken over this thread lol

how the hell has he worked that out? I'm not 100% sure whether its £24 or 26 grand a year. But even on £24 grand it should still be around £200... no wonder he can afford to go to town every weekend and get a new posh flat!

Sorry totally taken over this thread lol

how the hell has he worked that out? I'm not 100% sure whether its £24 or 26 grand a year. But even on £24 grand it should still be around £200... no wonder he can afford to go to town every weekend and get a new posh flat!

I think hes the most hated man on this forum. I get so angry when I hear about all the things he does... hes unbelievable. sorry andrea taken over ur thread

I should make a group in the BnB group section just for him "Jason haters" lol

Maybe I will.... anyway andrea sorry about hijacking your thread! As I have just found out, men will swindle you to give you the least so make sure you double check he is giving you the right amount :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->