Makeup brushes !

mummytobe

2 little girls
Reaction score
After discovering the foundation brush i want more :) What brushes do you girls use and thinks best ? Are there any good sets with lots in ? Or what would you recommend as your essential brushes :flower:

I have the ruby & Millie ones but your looking at between 10 and 20 quid per brush. The only reason I have them is cos they were a gift off my DF for my birthday last year :)

ecotools eye brush set! its fab! Sigma too and of course, mac and bobbi brown but you're looking at £15-20 per brush for those.

I would love mac brushes but my purse wouldnt !! Ive heard crown brushes are good, and make brushes for mac and bobbi brown ? Anyone had any experience ?

I love my mac stippling brush. My eyeshadow brushes are from a sonia kushuk set and I think they're great

i have the full set of bare minerals foundation brushes (buki, full flawless face, and concealer brush) and the flat and crease eye shadow brushes...i love them!!!

If you're looking for cheap but effective I've found E.L.F brushes to do the job for their price.

Thanks girls. I ended up getting the crown brush set and i have to say they are amazing!!!

I would reccomend mac they have alot of choice and great quality, i also work for Lancome and there foundation brush is fab! x

The no.7 smoky eyes brush set is really good - the brushes are so soft!

this - https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=75&ty=82

you can pick one up off ebay for about £4-5

x

A cheap but good set is by celia birtwell (sp?) from boots x

Mine are a mixture of MAC, Sephora own brand & Bobbi Brown.

Can't beat the MAC ones though, I got mine 5 years ago and they're still going strong. Definitely worth the investment as they last years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->