Making a Baby

Fx ftale! We were forced to take a break this month, pretty sure I ovulated whilst we were flying home or the following day, break was much needed in hindsight.

I'm 9dpo and waiting to start AF Friday. I don't want to test tomorrow for fear of seeing the bfn. It will make waiting for AF longer.

I ordered Fertiliaid, Ovuboost, and Fertile CM from Amazon.

Will start them the first day of my cycle if my OB approves it. She may not if I still have a cyst on my ovary.

How are you doing?

Checking in, how is everyone doing? I couldn't remember if everyone is in the fb group or not

He girly!! I saw our thread is still here. Let me know if you want to keep it going. I'll refresh the home page or we can start a new group..lol. It's been a long time and its just the two of us from our original group.

Crazy how time flies.

Edited: We are starting a new group!!! :)

I'm still here on baby bump. What's the new group would love to stay following

Yes baby Hunter came on 06/12. I was having irregular contractions all weekend. Finally Monday morning I told my husband I couldn't handle it any more we went to hospital they gave me fluids contractions didn't stop, than they gave me a shot to stop the contractions. This also didn't work. But my cervix was doing absolutely nothing so they sent me home after taking a pain med and told me to rest and come back if worse. I came home, took a long nap and woke up hurting even worse so we went back in. They decided to do my c section that night. So Hunter made his appearance weighing 7lbs 2ozs and was 19 1/4 long

Yes baby Hunter came on 06/12. I was having irregular contractions all weekend. Finally Monday morning I told my husband I couldn't handle it any more we went to hospital they gave me fluids contractions didn't stop, than they gave me a shot to stop the contractions. This also didn't work. But my cervix was doing absolutely nothing so they sent me home after taking a pain med and told me to rest and come back if worse. I came home, took a long nap and woke up hurting even worse so we went back in. They decided to do my c section that night. So Hunter made his appearance weighing 7lbs 2ozs and was 19 1/4 long

Congrats!! And ouch!! Contractions without dilation is the pits. Feels like stuff is going on and to find out its not :nope:

I am happy you got your bubba out safe and sound though. Please take it easy!! You got lots of help at home?

Yeah it was pretty crazy being sent home with my body doing anything but by the time we went back he was a station- 3 no dilation but was 50%effaced so it was finally doing something. That's y I had my c section. I was due to have my c section on the 19th. And yes my grandmother is here staying and my husband room time off of work so lots of help.

Congratulations bbygurl. He didn't want to wait the extra week. I'm feeling bad like my setting up another group took away from this group so Ftale I'm sorry that's the case as this was/is such a lovely thread.

Lyon: Nah, the thread got kind of scattered and the site is known for having bad AD issues. I'm on my cell because I can't post without ADs for Disney or Walmart taking over my screen. My husband update my computer before he passed out so I can download a new ad blocking app. last night.

Anyhoo, all is well on my end and I hope you are doing good too. Hopefully time will fly and you will have 4 healthy lil buggies running amok...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->