Making a Baby

Hugs ftale! DH and i looked at iui as our next step after June. Procedure wise it's $350-800 depending on which clinic you go to for unmedicated natural cycles. We know our insurance will only cover meds if they're not used in conjunction with any assisted reproduction treatments so we'll look more on what we want to do by may I guess.

Only thing that gives me any hope is with ds, I had 4 regular cycles and then a 60 day cycle and then got pregnant with him on CD 40 on the following long cycle. Ff puts my O date as cd42 this cycle, it would be freaky if the same thing happens now... I'm 8dpo and have been getting dull cramps on my right side since 6dpo and a bit tired. but I think the tired feeling is from all the party prep I did for DS's early birthday party this past weekend and packing for our trip on Saturday. I'll test on Friday as af is due Saturday/Sunday (flying on cd1 is never fun).

Where are you at in your cycle ftale?

FX your cycle does not start for another 9 months!!

I'm CD 9 today. The last two cycles I O on CD 9 then CD 10.

Hoping I can make it to CD 12.

Wantingagirl: Hey, you are half way there! I'm sorry about your chemical. Did you test out the HCG? Do an opk too?

Wantingagirl: Hey, you are half way there! I'm sorry about your chemical. Did you test out the HCG? Do an opk too?

Thank you Hun...... yes I did. Positive opk cd16 temping too and hpt totally negative ages ago. This is my 3rd loss in a row ugh xx

WAG: Are you in progesterone? Or have an RE to get down to what is going wrong? My goodness. Hugs

Hugs waiting, so sorry you had a chemical. Fx for a sticky baby!

Afm, my temp went back up after a dip so at least it's not crazy low like last cycle. I'm incredibly tired, I did our usual bedtime routine for ds last night, sat down on the sofa with a snuggly blanket at 8pm and next thing I knew it was 10.40pm! Add that to falling asleep on the sofa earlier that day with ds reading books with me. He woke up at 7.25am this morning, by 9.30am I hit a mental/physical wall and struggled to stay awake. I get stupidly tired the 2 days after o usually but I'm 9dpo now, I don't want to get my hopes up but I had extreme exhaustion in the first tri with ds right before my bfp all the way up to 15wks or so. I keep rationalizing that I'm just tired from a busy weekend lol

Disneylovers: I couldn't ignore it. Preggy sleep is the deepest...Lol Can't fight it. I really hope you keep sleeping tons. Come on BFP!!!

Lol, yeah I'm up, ds let me sleep in. Still tired but I get tired right before af... Still holding fmu but I don't want the is it a line is it an evap game today, plus I just took an ice cold shower as there was a gas leak reported and they shut off the hot water 3hrs ago, apt manager emailed DH but didn't think to text us. Flipping frozen now

Disney: I totally understand the line drama. Praying your temp stays up.

Oh wow! Yeah, an emergency text should have been sent out on that one. Not a easy to miss email. Well, grab a blanket and enjoy hump day as best you can.

Oh and my opks are finally getting darker again. Ugh. Even trying to get ewcm a bit more.

I did cave and make an appt. With my Obgyn to start officially getting help. See what she has to say. Having been through it all before I feel somewhat jaded though.

Meanwhile, it's lovely outside, going to grab my daughter from school and wander around a store for some jelly. :) Hugs

I caved and tested, looks no different to the evap/indent I got before, annoyingly it shows up at the 3-4 min mark but i know indents can show during the time limit as we've seen countless times. If af doesn't show on Sat, I may buy a frer on our way to the airport, need to get some snacks for ds to chew to help pop his ears.

Yeah the apt manager emailed at 6.45am, who checks their email that early? And they need to email both of us, DH had already left for work by then! DS and I are listening to music and snuggling in front of the heater, cold shower was not a good idea lol

Awwwww.... stay warm.

Boo on the bfn. I know you hate hearing it 'its still too early' you have plenty more time to get a showing bfp.

It is a different brand from Wondfo right? I think I used it before but I couldn't get pass the opks. I got a bumb pack. It was easy at home I believe. I sent it all back on amazon for a gift cert towards other opk/hpt.

Can you post a pic of it when you get a chance? You know me. :blush: I just like to look.

I just took my last opk. It looks like ovualtion will finally happen in the next 24hrs. It wasn't positive but it is a dark as it gets before going totally dark on me. This morning it was looking like it was all over then here she comes.

I started baby aspirin and prenatal vitamin with lunch today. Even though I know my right ovary is rotten I hear baby aspirin could help with blood circulation to uterus. So I figure if by chance a good egg does come out and trys to implant more blood will be pumping giving it a fighting chance against my mean old fibroids. :thumbup:

Is there any special food you are looking forward to chomping on when you get home?

Yeah, easy at home, opk's were ok, little dark throughout my cycle, so what looked like positives weren't, my positive opks take almost all the dye for the test line on those. their HPT's indents/evaps. I wonder if they're made at the same place as wondfo, they look identical (the accumed and other's I've tried look different/have different fonts on the handles/aren't shiny handles/etc)

https://i.imgur.com/YS5gZw4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ASuxqDk.jpg

With DS I didn't get a positive till 11DPO, and a clearer at 13DPO (when AF is due) so guess I'll have to wait it out :blush: Don't worry if you can't see anything, camera on my phone struggles to pick up the line sometimes

Disney, I think I have to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS! That is totally a line!

Disney: UH...girl. Please tell me you can't see the pink? Because I see pink. Seriously. You need to take a video of this test and post it to me so I can call it an evap with you. Otherwise, all I can say is BFP!!! I'm praying you can't prove me wrong on this one.

I think you are too use to seeing evaps. And the test are very similar to Wondfo but that is a pink line not dull gray.

I think it is literally the opposite of line eye for me, struggling to see anything but evap lines or trust that that's not what it is. Ttc does something crazy to us lol. I'll keep you updated with tomorrow's test. With DS doubling times were closer to 48hrs so who knows. Maybe I'll be convinced tomorrow or Friday ;)

Time is flying yogi! When is your first scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"