Making a Baby

Well today's test is much like yesterdays but hard to see on pics. Stupidly tired, DS woke me up to fix his pillows and I crashed out on the spare bed in his room... it's so nice and warm in his room though and he woke up early.

https://i.imgur.com/eV2pjCz.jpg

Disney: Hey, its been super busy today but I'm here..lol I really thought the lines would be darker today. I don't get how you do that. I see the line clear as day. I have old Wondfos to wee on and they still don't look like yours.

I have no idea, the last few accumed hpts I have are 25miu and they are negative. These tests are all in date, pic taken within the time limit. I even stopped keeping them in the bathroom in case heat during showers affected previous batches. Mid cycle I shouldn't get a positive test though, I will push for an earlier appointment when wee get back from vacation to see my obgyn.

If that is a true positive, I know my doubling hours from ds were closer to 48hrs so wouldn't be overly worried (they shot up so high around 6wks my pcp joked about twins) only other thing I can think of it I'm a day off on when I ovulated, I didn't get my o pains etc until the morning of the 27th

Disney: 27th makes since as O day. You at least have the tests to measure darkness. So Def don't toss them. Let's hope by the weekend we see some more progression. HUGS

Disney that looks like a bfp to me

Hey, how are you? How's the lil man doing? Keeping you awake at night yet? lol

I see you on fb but I haven't been active on there because I just wasn't feeling it. Not ttc didn't put me in the best mood. Plus the group started growing and I got straight grouchy :blush: Yup. Issues.

I'm getting better now. We officially ttc again but not really doing anything too different until we see doc next week. So just having fun with it.

Alright, have a nice weekend!!

GL Ftale, catch that eggy! I hope the appointment with your Dr goes well next week!

AFM, temp is still up, I'm still not quite believing the tests lol. DH has to go pick up an RX this afternoon so may send him to get a frer.. I found out we can use our wellness cards (our insurance gives you $x amount per healthy living task you complete on their wellness assesments), also did you know you can include HPT's in your deductibles on your taxes? haha IRS would hate the TTC world if everyone knew that!!

Anyway, this morning's test, I had to go to the bathroom so tested, my tummy is acting pre-af :( hope that's not true!!

https://i.imgur.com/t5LiDeN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/91RiQCI.jpg

Hi ftale. I'm doing pretty good besides I seem to be catching every sickness possible with this pregnancy. I had stomach bug a month ago and just last week I was sick with a cold that caused me to have an ear infection. Was on antibiotics but they didn't work and now i have a bad ear infection with a cyst in there ugh. Baby is doing good. I go back to ob March 23rd for my sugar test and a growth ultrasound since I'm high risk for small babies (Angel was only 4lbs 8ozs full term). As him keeping me awake no not really he moves morning time, lunch time and evening about 8pm. Haven't felt him thru the night. Glad to get ur ttc again and I've got everything crossed for u that it happens soon.

Keep us updated! I hope the ear infection goes away for you and you pass the GTT. I can't believe you're almost 25 weeks along already!!

I will keep u all updated. I think ear infection is gone but still don't have any hearing in it. And I hope I pass the gtt test too. Also I xant believe I'm 25 weeks already it seems to be going by so fast but so slow at the same time lol

I was thinking the same thing about some of the preggy women I know. It seems like yesterday they got bfp and now they are half way to having baby. :)

I hope you feel better and your hearing comes back. Did I miss if you were on antibiotics or not?

I was on antibiotics. 4 days on one that my infection ended up getting worse on and than 5 days on another that I finished Saturday

Hey, checking in. I'm two days from testing early and so very sick.

I'm thinking I should be on antibiotics but so tired of them. They really take a toll on your woman parts. For me anyway. I cannot eat another bowl of plain yogurt.

How is everyone else doing?

Oh gosh, I've not been checking in here, like, at all! Lol. Hi all!!

FTale, fx for testing!!!

Hugs to all.

Im ticking along, nothing much to speak about. Nausea and tiredness are better but still apparent. Hanging out for midwife next week to hopefully hear the heartbeat!

Oh gosh, I've not been checking in here, like, at all! Lol. Hi all!!

FTale, fx for testing!!!

Hugs to all.

Im ticking along, nothing much to speak about. Nausea and tiredness are better but still apparent. Hanging out for midwife next week to hopefully hear the heartbeat!

:happydance: So exciting!!!! :happydance: Praying for a strong heartbeat for you. Thank you for dropping in!

I'm probably headed towards another early AF. I had it at 11dpo last cycle and it feels like this cycle too. 9dpo today and either temp plummetted or I slept with mouth open, either way I don't feel a lick of positivity not to mention my super white frer/wondfo...meh, I feel like laughing, crying, sleeping..a lil bit of everything ...lol

:hugs:

I keep meaning to update here, I had a darker line on 13dpo, I was on a plane when I would have tested on 14dpo, I didn't test on 15dpo as I was too jetlagged but heavy af showed up that night. DH and I are guessing it was a chemical non-sticky bean :( I'm due to ovulate around the day of our return flight next Thursday but I didn't bring my bbt thermometer with me nor any opks, I was hoping the tests would continue to get darker... Just sucky all around. DS has been sick off and on but is finally ok (thinking he's becoming lactose intolerant just like me).

It's mother's day here on Sunday I the UK so we're going to a little zoo as mum's get in for free to celebrate, my mum, future sister in law, my aunt and I are looking forward to a nice day :) my nephew's Christening was last Sunday, my mum and I made the cake, I'll have to post a few pics in the fb group, it came out so cute! And well my nephew is every bit as cute in person as he looks in pictures. Not helping the innate desire for another baby though

Not much of a wait. I'm sunk on temping. Still waiting on AF. Bfns up the wazu. On 13dpo today. Stopped progesterone yesterday. Should be starting flow Sunday.

I hope you enjoy Mother's Day!!! Hugs

Hey all. Tested out the new Target brand OPK. It is pretty neat.

Attachments

• IMG_20170405_203358610_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    IMG_20170405_203358610_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
I've been so sick lately. Pain in my left side, kidney or ovary not sure. I've had nausea just about every day. I get an appetite but food makes me sick after eating it. I hope its just a cyst making life bad. I don't think I've lost weight which is good but at the rate I'm going I might start...eating just isn't fun.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm past O day headed towards 2dpo tomorrow. I don't feel anything different just the same sickness I had before. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->