Making Amends

J

Jade--x

There's a girl I know and we have had some pretty bad blood in the past and the not so past last year.

I've heard she's going through a really hard time at the minute and has no one to talk to and I feel some sympathy for her. I don't want to kind of offer my support incase she kind of thinks anything bad from it if that makes any sense? But I do want to kind of clear the bad blood and air I'm just not exactly sure how to do that? I'm also kind of worried it will probably get thrown in my face although I suppose if it does at least I tried :shrug:

I think its lovely that you want to do something!

And if it were me, and i wanted to make amends, id send her a facebook message or a text? Then its not so "in ya face" and if shes not int he right frame of mind to accept then its not pressurising her and its not so humiliating for you?!

I thought about facebook but I wasn't 100% sure if it was a good idea but I've never had her phone number to text her so I suppose facebooks the only thing really. I'm not sure how to word it so as I don't seem like I'm being fake or anything like that. There's been a lot of insults thrown from both sides of us and I think we're both at the stage where we've grown out of that (well I am and I hope she is as she's also a mother now too) just hope the past can be the past x

It's really sweet that you want to make amends. And I would if I were you. Ya, I'd just send her a facebook message. And if she says go away, back off, then just apologize (If you want) and say you were only trying to put things right and help. There's no harm in trying anyway ! What is there to lose! Just think, if you were in her situation what would you want people to do?

That's really nice. I would go with the fb message too. X

Think I'd message her on FB too. Good luck!

Thanks everyone. I don't really use my facebook anymore so I'll pop on their later and find her and send her a message saying something like 'I hope you don't mind me messaging you I've seen you're going through a lot at the minute and just thought I'd apologise for everything that's happened in the past between us - I hope we can put it behind us and that you know if ever you need to talk about anything I'm here' does that sound ok?

Thanks everyone. I don't really use my facebook anymore so I'll pop on their later and find her and send her a message saying something like 'I hope you don't mind me messaging you I've seen you're going through a lot at the minute and just thought I'd apologise for everything that's happened in the past between us - I hope we can put it behind us and that you know if ever you need to talk about anything I'm here' does that sound ok?

Sounds fine. Assuming you've now messaged her, how did it go in the end??

Well I messaged her and she was all really nice back and then I realised she is so two faced and clearly hasn't grown up an inch! She started slagging me off on facebook thinking I wouldn't see it because we aren't friends but forgetting we have around 70 mutuals including my family - After being all nice saying she missed having me to talk to? I couldn't be bothered with the drama so I just left it. She's made a lot of enemies over the last 7 years to the point she can't leave her house alone out of fear and she decides to slag off an allie :shrug: guess I'll never understand some people but thanks for the advice ladies xx

Ah hun sorry it got thrown back, it was really nice u thought to reach out to her :hugs: she sounds like she isn't worth any more effort hun x

No she's not I won't be trying again :) At least I tried and I won't have it on my conscience that I'd just let her suffer alone x

You are the better person for reaching out. Sorry she such a tool x

Well you're the better person, by the sounds of it you're better off without her :hugs: Good on you for trying though, was lovely of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->