Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i may also lie about my working status
and my partners job position

i find i get more if i don't say housewife

:blush::haha:

I spent so much time last Christmas doing the surveys and then gave up, no matter how much I lied they just didn't want me, the amount of time I spent filling them in to get 3/4 the way through and then they'd say sorry you're not what we are looking for!

I spent so much time last Christmas doing the surveys and then gave up, no matter how much I lied they just didn't want me, the amount of time I spent filling them in to get 3/4 the way through and then they'd say sorry you're not what we are looking for!

complain, if you get more than 5 minutes into the
survey they have to award you the points

i send atleast one email a week about being kicked
out after spending 10/15 minutes on a survey
they've always given me the points

the only reason for them not to award points is if
you've not filled in the answers fully

this is opinion world, i've not had many issues with
the other sites but this is what their customer team
have told me

:flower:

I've signed up to Onepoll and Opinion World :thumbsup: Was directed to onepollcashback too and have £7.50 pending for taking out experian trial (I'll cancel tomorrow once funds are in the account). Blagged my way through Opinion's survey ;)

Thanks, girlies :D xx

i was told once that because i answered the
questions too quick i couldn't get the points because
they thought i was cheating somehow

excuse me for being able to speed read

i deliberately do them slower now

assholes

:dohh: :rofl:

I wish I had known that about the complaining thing! I had a few last year that I spent loads of time on! Xx

Ihave signed up to 3 more sites for surveys and anotherone I havent used in a while so signed in and I have a voucher woohoo!:happydance:

Think I need to have another look at surveys I use to do loads but got out of the habit looks like time to start again.

In the past hour, I've signed up to valued opinions and got £4.25 and onepoll with £5.25. Onepoll is definitely easier but I am not enjoying it at all haha.. yawn! It's money though :thumbup:

Need to do some surveys! Never knew you could make so much by doing them!!

I always try and get some vouchers doing surveys and save up points with boots, nectar and tescos too.

OnePoll seem to have ran out of surveys for me :( Not had any since last night, earnt £6.55 on there. I'm doing really well with Toluna since I had a little complain on here haha. Gathered 4000pt since, and I have around 9000 pending.

I find most survery sites dont work on Sundays....off the join Tolunda though

Most survey sites calm down on the weekends then start back up again weekdays x

Viewsbank is really good for surveys it's quite financial based but about 30-50p per survey, I've earnt £8 so far and it goes straight into paypal each month when you've earnt £6 threshold.

I've got £20 ELC vouchers, and my clubcard points to use. I also save £5 a week into my Birthday & Xmas saving back account.

Oh and not forgetting £50 with top cash back!! :D

Grrr trying to get signed up on Tolunda and cant get a user name....surely "ilovejen" "december angelcake" "squildodildo" "evertonwife" could beok?!

Oops ok, referral removed! Sorry.

If anyone would be kind enough to use my referral, pm me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back