Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you all do with phone numbers? Put your own down or make something up?

Toluna surveys keep making me spend what feels like ages asking general age, location, job etc questions then... "sorry, quota is full!" :dohh:

Oops ok, referral removed! Sorry.

If anyone would be kind enough to use my referral, pm me :D

Is this for viewsbank? If so, I'm not on it - I'll use your referral :thumbup:

^^ I do too! :blush: it is slow on sending out vouchers but there is ALWAYS lots of surveys and lots of chances to gain points! X

:sad2:Tried signing up to Toluna via FB and other way but didnt want to know

^^ I do too! :blush: it is slow on sending out vouchers but there is ALWAYS lots of surveys and lots of chances to gain points! X

Glad I'm not the only one. Just wish they gave the points quicker but it's a nice surprise when you haven't been on in a while x

Eta do you have the app? They sometimes have quick surveys where you get some points instantly? Not many but worth it as they take no time at all

Following ! Need 2 do the survey thing.. I'm saving my boots points.. With the Morrisons fuel is that just for Morrisons ?! X

Anyone else found survey sites a lot more enjoyable when football is on?

I've been entering a few comps, I doubt I will win anything but worth a shot! Xx

https://uk.rewardtv.com

I've made 14,000 in 2 surveys x

If somebody wants a referral we get 2,500 points each? ^_^ x

What is it? Do you watch tv clips? X

It's surveys and you play a quiz game about TV shows which had been shown yesterday i.e Simpsons, Come dine with me, Deal or no deal, news, The Vow etc (asks what happened in the show/adverts shown) then 100pts per correct answer gets +100 bonus gets added onto your collected points. 5-15 questions per quiz x

It's sounds good but it says you can only claim your reward on a Saturday, out off 3 choices and there's only so many like 5 or 10 of each unless I've read it wrong? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->