Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got the wipes i arrived home and was like what on earth is this?!?! perfect as i was going shopping for wipes tomorrow :D x

i'm quite happy i dont have to buy
shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks

only got them i think because my hair
is stupidly long and thick

:haha:

I received a parcel today and questioned me and OH if I've ordered something online recently. Apparently not. Received 2 packs of baby wipes to test out. The first pack smells lovely.

Me too! :happydance: I thought it was DDs damn Digibird though :grr:

Ive just found out how to view your survey history on VO and its showing 4/5 surveys that ive apparently 'started' but i havent been paid for/not qualified for/survey full. Any idea why that could be? I very rarely leave a survey half done.

Maybe you were screened out of it for whatever reason or had enough results in the end to your answers.

IT shows up all the ones i was screen out of and the ones that had full quota. These just state that i 'started' them ?! Odd! Wish i kept note of all the ones ive done to make sure im not being fobbed off on any.

Its so strange how we all seem to have different sites that work for us. I prefer OP & OW for the actual surveys but ive made most on VO. Money wise ive earned:

VO - £104.75 *plus the £3.50 they take from you (Only cashed out £100)
OW - £68.50
OP - £45.55 (only cashed out £40)
GTS - £30 (plus 494 points)
P - £29 (none of that has been cashed out yet)
IP - £10.70 (none of that has been cashed out yet)
C - £9.09
OO - £2.50 (plus 10 points)

thats since June. Things are really starting to slow down a bit now and once ive hit £20 on IP (the cashout limit) i think ill ditch that one as its soo slow going! Trying to use GTM a bit more now that i know how to use it but theyve started to kick me out alot again. :(

Maybe I will do another tonight. Did one yesterday about google amazon and apple products and it was soo tedious!

Its so strange how we all seem to have different sites that work for us. I prefer OP & OW for the actual surveys but ive made most on VO. Money wise ive earned:

VO - £104.75 *plus the £3.50 they take from you (Only cashed out £100)
OW - £68.50
OP - £45.55 (only cashed out £40)
GTS - £30 (plus 494 points)
P - £29 (none of that has been cashed out yet)
IP - £10.70 (none of that has been cashed out yet)
C - £9.09
OO - £2.50 (plus 10 points)

thats since June. Things are really starting to slow down a bit now and once ive hit £20 on IP (the cashout limit) i think ill ditch that one as its soo slow going! Trying to use GTM a bit more now that i know how to use it but theyve started to kick me out alot again. :(

What do all of these initials stand for? I joined My Survery, Valued Opinions and Opinion World yesterday, very impressed with how quick my points are building up with My Survey- looking to see what others are good?
:flower:

Valued Opinion, opinion world, onepoll, global test market, populus, inbox pounds, crowdology and opinion outpost. My survey waited for me to get enough points to cash out then made my account inactive, Its happened to a few people so I'd be wary of them. X

I don't see many people mention I-say (Ipsos) - I don't make loads off of them but the still give you points even if you screen out..sometimes I hope to screen out as the points they give can be quite generous. I just cashed out 10 pounds with them :happydance:

just emailed VO, £1.50 survey and an error
message at the end

:growlmad:

screenshot the 100% page though
so hopefully they'll award the points
not like them, survey took ages too

:dohh:

just emailed VO, £1.50 survey and an error
message at the end

:growlmad:

screenshot the 100% page though
so hopefully they'll award the points
not like them, survey took ages too

:dohh:

I hate when that happens. How do you screen shot again for future reference? lol

i'm hoping i'll manage another from gtm before xmas as theres two more expensive-ish things i need from amazon,the kiddizoom camera and jake musical bucky ship. i'm waiting for them to (hopefully) drop in price though!

In doing one poll and opinion world at the moment. Trying to sell some old toys and I'm near the £50 on populus I think.

Trying to save for hollies ipod touch

I just fuffed up on the £3 Populus survey! Accidentally pressed "3" instead of "2" on the "how many over 18's live in your household" question and I was at 99%. fdfasdfddsa :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"