Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get between 1 and 7 emails a day from GTM. But after I finish a survey or get screened out, they throw me straight into another one.

My last redemption was 1st Oct, and I'm at 1058. No invites from them today just a stupid nielson thing which I refuse to join up to.

Current earnings -
VO - £20.38
GTM - 1058
MySurvey - 1301
OW - £19.98
PB - £7.40
Toluna - 40920 (around 17000 pending)
OP - £15.65 (no longer use)
IP - £9.31 (no longer use)
Populus - £23 (never really bothered. Missed out around £19 in surveys going by the emails)

I've tried to get into this whole survey business but it is sooo boring! How do you ladies cope?

I've tried to get into this whole survey business but it is sooo boring! How do you ladies cope?

Same. I find them really boring and get so annoyed when you sit through one and they kick you out last minute. I gave up with them ages ago. :brat:
Nectar adpoints is the only thing I don't mind but don't get many points.

i was hoping to get a OP payout
before xmas but i don't think it's
going to happen, don't think i'll bother
after the first one

almost as slow as toluna

:haha:

I found most pretty boring but the money mounting up spurred me on. I'd only do them when los were napping or asleep. They certainly helped me get over a phase of insomnia :haha:

Has anyone received the 3.50 for the food diary on valued opinions? I need to cash out!

Yes i finally got it too Babyhill! Didnt think i was going to!

Ive just found out how to view your survey history on VO and its showing 4/5 surveys that ive apparently 'started' but i havent been paid for/not qualified for/survey full. Any idea why that could be? I very rarely leave a survey half done.

I received a parcel today and questioned me and OH if I've ordered something online recently. Apparently not. Received 2 packs of baby wipes to test out. The first pack smells lovely.

Ive just found out how to view your survey history on VO and its showing 4/5 surveys that ive apparently 'started' but i havent been paid for/not qualified for/survey full. Any idea why that could be? I very rarely leave a survey half done.

Maybe you were screened out of it for whatever reason or had enough results in the end to your answers.

I received a parcel today and questioned me and OH if I've ordered something online recently. Apparently not. Received 2 packs of baby wipes to test out. The first pack smells lovely.

i love surprise testers

:happydance:

cashed in another £5 last night on OW
had a couple of £2 surveys which was nice

boringly long but nice

:haha:

another couple of pressies brought

:happydance:

i have got these too! saves me buying them in the shopping tomorrow :haha:
no idea which site they are from thoug :dohh:

i have got these too! saves me buying them in the shopping tomorrow :haha:
no idea which site they are from thoug :dohh:

I bought a box of wipes yesterday :dohh: I'm clueless to where they're from too. Where as my other testers have stated in the welcome letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back