Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
5p off now argh!!! Says 28 days from cash out till it goes in the bank, is it usually pretty close to that?​

Gahh! Thanks for replies folks, better get 5p in the next couple of days but I suppose there's always January sales... :haha:

Ive got enough for £30 on gtm but gonna build it up a bit more. Got £11.90 on OP, £14.60 on IP (damn you IP i STILL havent got to the £20!!!) £40 on populus and various small amounts on the rest. Hoping to get £100 for DD2s bday early march and £200 for OHs bday end of march.. wish me luck! lol

Im at 47 on Populus now! How annoying!! lol. Hopefully be a nice cheque in early new year :)

Yay just processed my£10 free from TCB :)
And ordered £10 flexecode from VO yay x

I feel like I've had so much this year but only spent an hour or so each day doing all these surveys. Wish I had done more last year now. xxx

Blimey i just got an email from GTM about the complaint i sen it. It says sorry for the delay.. blah blah blah.. my email was sent 24th Oct!! It didnt resolve anything and basically said it would have been put through by now if i was gonna get the points!! GRR!!

Completing a 1500pt survey on mysurvey... 180 minutes and I'm "more than half way through" I regret starting this now.

That's just part 1 apparently...

... Completed the survey and I am greeted with this as I press end.
"

lbl_technicalerror_header

lbl_technicalerror_text1

lbl_technicalerror_text2 lbl_privacy_Contactus_Link

lbl_technicalerror_thankyou

lbl_technicalerror_logid 6f93127b-ef0b-48d1-819e-c1bd2220ceff-18

Lightstream"

How long does GTM take to pay out? I have just enough for £30 but am wondering whether to leave it alone and build it up or cash out now just in case? x

I receive all GTM redemptions on the 10th working day so 2 weeks from cashing out x

I've cashed out 3 x times last week with GTM (I have 3 accounts btw!) and each I got the voucher codes after 4 days. Longest I have waited is 6 days x

just won £10 amazon voucher on Sprinkle, added it straight into my account so if I see anything I can just use it x

who did the michillin car tyre thing? Ive just been offered it but mot sure if i like the idea that they can track me anywhere? Not that i really go far (mum, school & tesco mainly!)

who did the michillin car tyre thing? Ive just been offered it but mot sure if i like the idea that they can track me anywhere? Not that i really go far (mum, school & tesco mainly!)

Me, I did. And I think maybe Savannah but she tooks hers out. I've still got mine in. They're just looking to track how far you drive I think but if you don't like the idea just don't do it (or plug it in til they pay you). I had £40 to begin with then another £15 and I'm due £25 in Dec xx

Got £30 from a community thing I did for 2 weeks on GTM the other day :)
And since I got my 500 points I have cashed out another £30.

Anyone doing the thing with yougov? £40 on Amazon for the 2 part activity starting today? xx

Me, I did. And I think maybe Savannah but she tooks hers out. I've still got mine in. They're just looking to track how far you drive I think but if you don't like the idea just don't do it (or plug it in til they pay you). I had £40 to begin with then another £15 and I'm due £25 in Dec xx

I'm waiting on this coming as well I don't care if they can track me OH does the driving anyway :rofl:

I'm new to this thread and although its too late for this Christmas I want to start surveys and other ways if making money for next year. I've had a quick read of the thread but am a little list with the abbreviations. Where would be a good place for me to start? I did opinion world and the nectar surveys last year are they still ok or are there better ones around now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->