C - crowdology
P or PL - populous live
T - toluna

are the most popular i think x

so today i cashed out
£3.90 from oo into pp
£40 from gtm into pp
and got an email from populus saying my £50 cheque is on the way :happydance:

Geez I wish Toluna would pay out, been waiting for an flex e code since 10/10...

Logged into mysurvey and have 3571 points :o I'm sure I only had 1400 odd when I last went on.

Has anyone else done the deodorant trial for GTM?

I just did the first survey which they texted me the link to but after about 3 questions it came up saying the survey is now closed .... not sure if that is right or if its an error :(

Did anyone get the survey for the washing liquid? Jenny i know you were doing it. I cant remember when its meant to be/have been sent out.

Has anyone else done the deodorant trial for GTM?

I just did the first survey which they texted me the link to but after about 3 questions it came up saying the survey is now closed .... not sure if that is right or if its an error :(

I did it, but couldn't even get past the first question before it chucked me out. Then I got another text to complete the second survey, but when I go on it it says I've already done it :dohh:

Going to give it will the end of the day and then email them to see what's up.

Did anyone get the survey for the washing liquid? Jenny i know you were doing it. I cant remember when its meant to be/have been sent out.

i've not been sent the survey yet either
the trial is for 3 weeks, not sure on dates
but it feels like they should have been sent
out by now, i finished mine yesterday

:flower:

I finished mine today, i thought it seemed like it had been 3 weeks already too.

Got £40 off yogov for a 2 hour session I did the other night answering questions xx

Cashed out £40 on GTM too xx

I still havent seen it!

I got my populus cheque through yesterday, still havent received my gtm paypal money yet. It says 5-10 days but its already been 12 :(

I still havent seen it!

I got my populus cheque through yesterday, still havent received my gtm paypal money yet. It says 5-10 days but its already been 12 :(

You posted on 1st that you cashed it out, it's in working days so works out to be 8.

I always receive mine on the 10th day, with one exception (first cashing) being 27 days.

I still havent seen it!

You posted on 1st that you cashed it out, it's in working days so works out to be 8.

I always receive mine on the 10th day, with one exception (first cashing) being 27 days.

Ah didnt think of it being working days. Hopefully i'll have it come monday then :)

Thankyou ladies for telling me about survey sites! Just worked out i've made £503.30 this year since June! Ive spent £407.68 on xmas and now that im finished i already have £95.62 cashed out for DD2s bday in March!! Im hoping to never have to spend cash on their pressies again! lol.

Is anyone going to carry on doing surveys? IF so could we make another thread out of the grotto to help each other out/have a moan :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"