Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

5dpo so it’s still too early for anything, however I was far more emotional today than would ever be my norm. Honestly, I cried more today than when I was pregnant with ds (but i only cried once the entire pregnancy- listening to For King & Country singing Little Drummer Boy… “ he played his best for Him”! :sad2:LOL)

But I digress. I doubt it can mean anything this early in tww and sleep deprivation is more likely the catalyst; i’ll be hopeful whenever I can find a glimmer. Haha

5dpo so it’s still too early for anything, however I was far more emotional today than would ever be my norm. Honestly, I cried more today than when I was pregnant with ds (but i only cried once the entire pregnancy- listening to For King & Country singing Little Drummer Boy… “ he played his best for Him”! :sad2:LOL)

But I digress. I doubt it can mean anything this early in tww and sleep deprivation is more likely the catalyst; i’ll be hopeful whenever I can find a glimmer. Haha

I had symptoms from 2dpo with my 3 year old hon. Like strait from conception. And by 8dpo I new I was pregnant because I had obvious pregnancy symptoms from 6 7dpo.

I had symptoms from 2dpo with my 3 year old hon. Like strait from conception. And by 8dpo I new I was pregnant because I had obvious pregnancy symptoms from 6 7dpo.
Woah! That’s incredible! Seems that your body does implantation super early!! Makes sense that you can usually see bfp by 10 dpo.

Im just a day behind you hun. When are you going to start testing? Wishing you so much luck for this cycle
:dust:

Im just a day behind you hun. When are you going to start testing? Wishing you so much luck for this cycle
:dust:
I’m trying to hold out for the 17th because it’s my birthday and also i’m nervous to see bfn again. Kinda didnt want to start testing too early but I have a short LP so af is actually due on 17th. I may test on the 16th just to give myself a shot at testing. I hate when my period comes early like 5 or 7 dpo and i didnt even get to search for a line on a bfn. LOL

But i’m using a frer or something other than cheapie for my birthday :)
When will you test? Good Luck!

I've definitely ovulated now. The question is yesterday or the day before (FF put it at 2 days ago with this mornings temp but I don't believe fhst for a moment). I had pinching ovary pains yesterday so I'm marking yesterday as ovulation day.
We are in with a shot this month after all, albeit not a great one.

@Babydreaming9 please put me down for testing on the 22nd.

I've definitely ovulated now. The question is yesterday or the day before (FF put it at 2 days ago with this mornings temp but I don't believe fhst for a moment). I had pinching ovary pains yesterday so I'm marking yesterday as ovulation day.
We are in with a shot this month after all, albeit not a great one.

@Babydreaming9 please put me down for testing on the 22nd.

Some chance is better than no chance! Fingers crossed for you!

Well af got me on Friday. Sigh.
Will catch up with everyone tomorrow I'm worn out tonight and terrible period pains x

Just updating I got af yesterday… onto a new cycle
Wishing you all the best of luck

I’m going to follow along but probably won’t be commenting, I just don’t have it in me anymore for 100% effort.
I won’t be opk testing or temping and won’t test unless period is late

sorry and best of luck

I’m going to follow along but probably won’t be commenting, I just don’t have it in me anymore for 100% effort.

sorry and best of luck

I'm sorry! I know how draining it can be. Hang in there!

Well, I'm 6 DPO and since yesterday I noticed small amounts of watery discharge. I'm having more of that this evening. Yesterday's was very watery, compared to thick and gummy the day before . Today's is closer to egg white and clear.

I was also very hot when trying to sleep last night, and this evening I am feeling like I need to crank up the AC! It comes and goes though. Also a little constipated today..

Not sure what to make of either of these things so early in the game, plus, I still don't -feel- pregnant, but time will tell. I'm really hoping this is it! 4 more days until I test (if I can wait that long).

I do have an update on the IUI conversation though! My husband must have had a moment of sympathy realizing how much I want this, because on our way to the store he, out of no where, told me that if I was really set on it, then he would be willing to go do all the things with the dr (as he put it) but only if I get back into working out and working on my diet/getting in shape and back down to my goal weight (I'm not obese or anything, but I could afford to lose 30 lbs or so). He didn't say any of this in an offensive way, it was something we were working on together last year before our move and then we kind of just stopped.. this is all things he will be doing too since he has a PT test coming up soon (he's Active Duty). I personally hate working out.. I never stick with it.. but hopefully this will provide some motivation. For now I'm starting with making sure I alternate my calorie intake (won't go too low) and hit 10,000 steps a day. Easing myself back into this. I figure it certainly won't hurt to drop a few lbs anyway.

Hopefully we'll have conceived long before I hit that goal, I figure if I aim to lose 1 lb per week that's roughly 7 more months at least, assuming no hiccups along the way, but if for some reason I don't, at least I have this to motivate me.

sorry and best of luck

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that :(.

Well, I'm 6 DPO and since yesterday I noticed small amounts of watery discharge. I'm having more of that this evening. Yesterday's was very watery, compared to thick and gummy the day before . Today's is closer to egg white and clear.

I was also very hot when trying to sleep last night, and this evening I am feeling like I need to crank up the AC! It comes and goes though. Also a little constipated today..

Not sure what to make of either of these things so early in the game, plus, I still don't -feel- pregnant, but time will tell. I'm really hoping this is it! 4 more days until I test (if I can wait that long).

I do have an update on the IUI conversation though! My husband must have had a moment of sympathy realizing how much I want this, because on our way to the store he, out of no where, told me that if I was really set on it, then he would be willing to go do all the things with the dr (as he put it) but only if I get back into working out and working on my diet/getting in shape and back down to my goal weight (I'm not obese or anything, but I could afford to lose 30 lbs or so). He didn't say any of this in an offensive way, it was something we were working on together last year before our move and then we kind of just stopped.. this is all things he will be doing too since he has a PT test coming up soon (he's Active Duty). I personally hate working out.. I never stick with it.. but hopefully this will provide some motivation. For now I'm starting with making sure I alternate my calorie intake (won't go too low) and hit 10,000 steps a day. Easing myself back into this. I figure it certainly won't hurt to drop a few lbs anyway.

Hopefully we'll have conceived long before I hit that goal, I figure if I aim to lose 1 lb per week that's roughly 7 more months at least, assuming no hiccups along the way, but if for some reason I don't, at least I have this to motivate me.

Your symptoms sound promising, and I'm glad your hubby has come around to consider IUI. It sounds like a good motivation to work on improving your fitness and health.

I hate working out too, I flat out won't do it as a result but I'm trying to find a physical activity I will enjoy doing. Even if it's not a "complete" workout, the best exercise is the one you enjoy doing and therefore will do often. My husband and I are starting karate together in a couple weeks. I don't k ow if I'll want to continue beyond the 8 week introductory class but I know I'm going to enjoy going more with my husband than I ever would alone.

@HalfricanMa How amazing that would be to get a bfp on your birthday. I’m testing on the 17th too. I’ll be 9dpo. Fx’d for us both

@NDH yay for ovulation. Keeping everything crossed for you sweetheart.

@josephine3 and @ehjmorris I’m so sorry to you both for af. Big hugs. I really hope it happens for you both really soon :hugs:

@Pink.Rose hope your symptoms mean a bfp is coming your way. I’ve also noticed this cycle I keep feeling (tmi) wet. Don’t usually have that and I’m feeling hungrier in the mornings which again isn’t my norm. I can’t usually stomach breakfast and don’t get hungry until lunch time. I remember being hungry was a symptom with my son. I’m too scared to get hopeful about them tho. I kept having stabby pains in my ovaries last cycle like I did when I conceived in September so I really got my hopes up but I wasn’t pregnant. I’m so nervous to test. So pleased for you that your husband is more on board with doing all you can to help your chances. Will be keeping everything crossed for when you test.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"