Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@WantingababyF congratulations! How wonderful!
@S_Dowd thanks for the positivity and verse. Your chart looks hopeful! Good luck!

I’m also 8 dpo. Struggling not to test and waiting for friday. I had a bad hot flash around 4am again plus the hunger and thirst are persistent! Here is my chart.
View attachment 1114691
Good luck to everyone about to test!

Oh your chart is gorgeous!!! Possible implantation dip yesterday???? Looks like it to me! I did some research, and I read that statistically, a big one day luteal phase dip ended up being a pregnancy chart 79% of the time!
So it is definitely a really really good sign!!! I hoping and praying this is your month!!!

Oh your chart is gorgeous!!! Possible implantation dip yesterday???? Looks like it to me! I did some research, and I read that statistically, a big one day luteal phase dip ended up being a pregnancy chart 79% of the time!
So it is definitely a really really good sign!!! I hoping and praying this is your month!!!
Really?! Woah!! I didnt realize it was that high of a percentage. I have had a dip before when i was on my third cycle of clomid but my son had 3 different sicknesses that month and breastfed so much. Plus i was up many nights so maybe that hindered it to stay.
Thanks for being so encouraging! Hopefully we’ll both be getting positives soon!

I didn't realize it was so high either! It's also pretty rare. It was only seen in less than 2% of all charts.

Sorry, I'm such a nerd when it comes to this stuff. And I'm trying not to get my hopes too high because as your experience shows, it doesn't always turn out the way we hope, but the statistics are still really interesting.

Congrats @WantingababyF !! I had early lines with ds3 and they did seem to fluctuate a bit in the first couple of early tests, then started getting obvious progression around 12dpo. Prayers for you and fingers crossed it's a sticky!!

hmm @S_Dowd I hope the charting means something for you! I find it all very interesting as I've never charted (I get painful ovulation so never needed to chart). @HalfricanMa you have a lot of self control not to test! looking forward to seeing what happens :)

Congrats @WantingababyF !! I had early lines with ds3 and they did seem to fluctuate a bit in the first couple of early tests, then started getting obvious progression around 12dpo. Prayers for you and fingers crossed it's a sticky!!

hmm @S_Dowd I hope the charting means something for you! I find it all very interesting as I've never charted (I get painful ovulation so never needed to chart). @HalfricanMa you have a lot of self control not to test! looking forward to seeing what happens :)

Thank you! I used to have very very irregular cycles, so I started charting because my ovulation day used to vary by like 12+ days. Charting taught me a lot about my cycles and fertility signs, so I mostly gave it up for a long long time because I used that knowledge and could then pinpoint ovulation without charting or OPKs like you.

After my chemical in September, my husband decided to get really involved in TTC. Finally getting a positive pregnancy test seemed to ignite some hope in him. He wanted me to start charting again, so I'm humoring him lol. I'm trying to not be offended that he seemingly doesn't believe that I know when it happens even though I've been at this for 12 years and my cycles are now more regular than they have ever been in my life. Lol

It's actually really cute though. He has never really been involved in this side of TTC, so I'm teaching him all about charting and how it works. Seeing him so interested and involved in it is adorable!

Aww that's so lovely that your hubby is so interested all of a sudden @S_Dowd and good to see you back x

Hey everyone,
Thank you for the congrats.
In all honesty though I just have a bad feeling. I will test again today, just not very hopeful.
If these FRER are dodgy, I never want to buy them again!

@WantingababyF AHHH..... what a clear BFP and sooo early too!!! Maybe there's twins in there!!! It's a very strong line!!! I'm sooo hoping this is it for you!! You deserve to have your forever rainbow baby.

Done a test this morning and I am thinking yesterday's tests were absolutely awful evaps or possible chemical as there is no line.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was a chemical, I ovulated very early after what I think was AF but that was after almost 4 weeks of bleeding from giving birth our Angel.
Will test tomorrow to confirm

20230315_092946.jpg

Last edited:
Done a test this morning and I am thinking yesterday's tests were absolutely awful evaps or possible chemical as there is no line.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was a chemical, I ovulated very early after what I think was AF but that was after almost 4 weeks of bleeding from giving birth our Angel.

View attachment 1114696

Oh I'm so so sorry. I'm heartbroken for you.

View attachment 1114696

Aww I'm sorry. Maybe try a different brand? I hope you get that sticky baby soon!

@WantingababyF I'm sorry you have no lines today :(.

@S_Dowd and @HalfricanMa your charts are both looking amazing. I've stopped charting after I confirm ovulation as obsessing over my chart patterns isn't good for me.

@WantingababyF I'm sorry you have no lines today :(.

@S_Dowd and @HalfricanMa your charts are both looking amazing. I've stopped charting after I confirm ovulation as obsessing over my chart patterns isn't good for me.

Thank you!!! I'm trying not to get too excited because my body loves nothing more than to troll me lol

I completely understand why you don't want to chart after confirming O. I get obsessive about it, too, and I haven't regularly full on charted in years, but DH really wanted me to do it, and he's just too cute about it. He bought this little egg thing that's supposed to analyze your CM and pheromones or electrolytes or something. I have no idea what all it does, but he wanted me to try it lol, and I didn't have the heart to tell him no.

@WantingababyF uhhh that sucks I'm so suprised too, is it just me then cos I still see a hint of a line? We're those 2 frer yesterday from the same batch? If they were evaps that's ridiculous :hugs:

@WantingababyF uhhh that sucks I'm so suprised too, is it just me then cos I still see a hint of a line? We're those 2 frer yesterday from the same batch? If they were evaps that's ridiculous :hugs:

The 2 yesterday were from the same batch. I bought a new batch this morning because I felt something with them wasn't right. The ones I took today were from the new batch. All the ones I took today at first I though were complete negatives but they did actually have a hint of something (within time limit).
I am starting to lean towards possibly a chemical and today's just picking up the remains of what little hcg was produced from it.
I will try again tomorrow, see if there is some kind of miracle [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->