Making Strange

whoops

Just me and my LO
Reaction score
My LO has just started making strange in the past two weeks - my brother came up to visit last week and tried to hold her a few times. Every time, she'd scream until he gave her back to me.

And yesterday, she threw a wobbly when the teacher in our baby massage class came to have a word with her - I'm guessing she got too close or something.

Part of me is delighted that she's clearly showing a preference for me :haha: and part of me is getting worried about what will happen when I head back to work etc. How long should I expect this to last for?

I'm sure i've read somewhere that it is around that age when they start to get fussy about who holds them. It never happened with my LO - she doesn't care who holds her. Apart from at night, then it's me, and only me :coffee:

Hopefully she'll get through it soon enough, when she realises cuddles are good wherever they come from :D

Colin went through this at around the same age. It didn't last long at all.

Cheers. She's got a lot going on at the moment between teething, growth spurts etc so maybe it's just all on top of her.

She's also started to give out when I leave the room. I'm flattered and everything but I have to pee sometime! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->