Male infertility and twin question.

Reaction score
This may be a bit of a strange question but here goes anyway....

My Partner is an identical twin lets call my OH bill and his brother bob. Both twins were born with their testes in their stomach both had the operation to bring them down into the sacks. Bobs first operation went fine although my oh's operation didn't so had to go back for a second (operation were done very early on as soon as possible).
Both have varicocele's although OH's is worse than Bob's (so I have been told).
Bob went for a fertility test at the beginning of this year and was told he cannot produce sperm (not sure what this means but none the less he can't have children) I'm worried because me and OH have been thinking about starting to try for a baby, In september he went for a varicocele embolization and was told that it will not effect his ability to have children if anything make it better. I'm worrying if the one twin is infertile is it likely they both are?

i honestly don't have answers for this, but didn't want to r&r. i hope everything works out fine for u and ur oh.

Each body responds differently to things. Just because one twin has this problem doesn't mean your OH will but he might want to get checked just so you both know your situation. A little test and knowledge can help.

Sorry I don't really know more on this but gl, hope it all turns out good.

I agree with Laura. Though I highly, highly suggest you get your OH checked out given his history and his twin's situation. There's no better reason! I would hate to try for months/years only to find that he really does have a problem. If he does, you can look into other options.

Didn't want to r&r but truly have no idea. I agree, have it checked out ASAP so you can look into other options if necessary.

This may be a bit of a strange question but here goes anyway....

My Partner is an identical twin lets call my OH bill and his brother bob. Both twins were born with their testes in their stomach both had the operation to bring them down into the sacks. Bobs first operation went fine although my oh's operation didn't so had to go back for a second (operation were done very early on as soon as possible).
Both have varicocele's although OH's is worse than Bob's (so I have been told).
Bob went for a fertility test at the beginning of this year and was told he cannot produce sperm (not sure what this means but none the less he can't have children) I'm worried because me and OH have been thinking about starting to try for a baby, In september he went for a varicocele embolization and was told that it will not effect his ability to have children if anything make it better. I'm worrying if the one twin is infertile is it likely they both are?

Not to get off topic but isn't this testes in stomach go somewhere in line with Oprah's episode on transgendered people? And the discuss of boy/girl? I would think that neither would be able to produce sperm and that they could really have turned out either male or female...??

So to answer your question, talk it over with your OH and see if he's will to discuss it with his twin. You can learn that way. But I'm suspecting that the other twin doesn't have spermies either? GL :wacko::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->