MAM bottles buy one get one free

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
https://mamonlineshop.com/

Buy one get one free on all 160ml and 260ml Ultivent bottles (doesnt apply to the silk range)

Ive taken advantage and got £40 worth of bottles for £20 :D

Ive taken advantage too. I needed to replace my bottles. :)

Damn it ive got my bottles ... do i buy some extra just for the sake of it lol?

Damn it ive got my bottles ... do i buy some extra just for the sake of it lol?

Yes!!! They're always handy to have around!!!
I needed to buy a new mam teet and realised it was just as cheap to buy a new single bottle!!! You can also get 'Wide neck teets' from tesco and asda which fit the mam - handy for when they're older and they're not fussed on teet shapes!!

You can also get 'Wide neck teets' from tesco and asda which fit the mam - handy for when they're older and they're not fussed on teet shapes!!

Thanks for that, thats really handy to know!! As need the faster teats for Olivia and I used the Avent bottles previously so she's fine with normal teats!! :happydance:

Cheers AG just got my bottles & next stage teats whist I was a it! Oooo and dummies sets at buy 1 get 1 free :D

Ohhh really! must go look :rofl:

So much for sorting out my credit card, i dont get paid till friday :dohh:

yer I spotted ones I liked at buy 1 get 1 free in the corner of my eye lol

Our order arrived today so again thankies :D x

My bottles arived today too :happydance:

Thanks arcane girl just bought the newborn starter kit which was only 22 quid for 3 small bottles, 3 large and all the stages teats! x

Yay ta hun.I need to change bottles as baby not liking tomme tippee ones.I cant see the dummy offer?

There isnt one on the dummies i dont think, you can just buy set things for boy or girl

oh like bottles etc?i just saw a post from some one saying soothers but i couldnt see that.thanks again xx

Well I ordered mine 0n 29th dec and they arrived today!But oh my god how fab are they?Abigail was a sod and fed very slow and always seemed hungry well i made 3oz for her in the new bottle and wow gulp gulp gone in 5 mins!!!!!And she asked for more.The usual pattern was 3oz every 2 hrs but she took 6oz and slept for 2 hrs!Fab bottles.Thankyou sooooooooo much for the link xxx

My order came the next day. I ordered 2 160mil bottles and got 2 free. But they sent 5! Bargain!

Yay ta hun.I need to change bottles as baby not liking tomme tippee ones.I cant see the dummy offer?

They only have the offer on some newborn soothers:

https://mamonlineshop.com/acatalog/TINY_Soothers.html

All Tiny soothers are now buy one get one free - simply enter the number '2' in the quantity box when filling out your order and you will receive 2 soother sets for the price of 1!

Suitable for 0-2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->