Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

What!!!! Congrats y'all!! Lucky thread huh? :)

Although I purchased a pack of Wondfo's, I wasn't happy with them and picked up some FRER last night...

Well... Last night I got the faintest BFP, and this morning's was slightly darker. Tomorrow will be CD 24 when I've gotten my other BFPs so hopefully it's even darker then!

If this one sticks, my EDD is September 9. :)

Wohoo :happydance:

Congratulations lady!! BFP #2!

Happy and healthy 9 months! Hope this sets the tone for the rest of us!

You know. Before, TTC was so stressful. I forgot how fun it can be when it's your first cycle trying. Anyone else feels this way?

I feel it only becomes stressful after a few failed attempts. But it's easy to be relaxed and enjoy it the first time around.

You know. Before, TTC was so stressful. I forgot how fun it can be when it's your first cycle trying. Anyone else feels this way?

I feel it only becomes stressful after a few failed attempts. But it's easy to be relaxed and enjoy it the first time around.

To be honest, every cycle we have tried has been successful, kind of, except that I've miscarried them all so far... But for me TTC gets monotonous around O time, which is sooo inconvenient!

I am feeling better because I (compulsively) tested just now and my line showed up RIGHT away and is even darker. Hooray! I was afraid I would have the same thing going on as last month!

Attachments

• _DSC0320.jpg
    _DSC0320.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
Also, I went shopping with my BFF yesterday. She got pregnant two weeks after I did in August, and our babies would have been a few days apart... So it's sometimes hard seeing her, as much as I love her, because it's kind of like a visual timeline of where I SHOULD be.

Anyway, she told me something very sweet. She said she's been praying for me every night, asking that I get pregnant with a "keeper"...
This conversation took place only a few hours before I got my BFP <3 Love her

That's a beautifully dark like for 10 DPO! You are lucky to get pregnant so easily. I can't say it's ever been difficult for me. Most it has taken is 3 months. But even that was extremely stressful (though I imagine it wouldn't this time around. I'm really in no hurry after losing my tiny baby girl).

And that's beautiful about your BFF :) a couple of months make absolutely no difference when the kids are older. So your babies will still grow up together :)

I agree confuzion! We were so excited this summer to officially label it TTC! Now I'm just over it. How do we get that spark back?? :)

Congrats Jillian! That's so sweet. I have 7 other friends that are due the same month I was so I feel your pain. Hoping I get a bfp too to join you :)

I agree confuzion! We were so excited this summer to officially label it TTC! Now I'm just over it. How do we get that spark back?? :)

Congrats Jillian! That's so sweet. I have 7 other friends that are due the same month I was so I feel your pain. Hoping I get a bfp too to join you :)

Lol no way to do it but get a BFP! That's why I'm hoping it's quick now that we've begun. The longer it takes the more blah it gets.

Well my doctor is out of town until next week. But I believe my estimated due date will be 9/6/2014. I had an appt a week ago and we were talking about what I thought was going on with my cycle. she said if I was right about my days that I would test positive on the day I did! lol. So Im going with this due date for now :)

Well my doctor is out of town until next week. But I believe my estimated due date will be 9/6/2014. I had an appt a week ago and we were talking about what I thought was going on with my cycle. she said if I was right about my days that I would test positive on the day I did! lol. So Im going with this due date for now :)

Thanks for updating :) that's nice. I will add it on to the front page.

Hope everyone is well.

Mister period is getting ready to take off. In a week or so we'll be BDing. Can't wait!

Hope I'm pregnant with a healthy bean before February 22nd. That was the due date of my first.

With time going by so fast, I don't know if that will happen :(

I hope you are too!
I'm hoping before may, I'll be carrying my rainbow. We all need some happiness after the hurt!

It'll be a year in January since all the mc's started so I'm praying 2014 will redeem 2013!

I hope you are too!
I'm hoping before may, I'll be carrying my rainbow. We all need some happiness after the hurt!

It'll be a year in January since all the mc's started so I'm praying 2014 will redeem 2013!

Ditto Leah. One of the reasons I'm excited for the new year. This one has just not been a good one for me. It had its ups but HUGE downs. I'm ready for a fresh start. So where are you in your cycle?

Mines been a roller coaster too :hugs:
No clue! AF should be here jan 3-5 so if I go by that I'd be 7dpo. What abut you??

Mines been a roller coaster too :hugs:
No clue! AF should be here jan 3-5 so if I go by that I'd be 7dpo. What abut you??

I've just stopped bleeding from AF so the BDing should commence in a few days lol. We might throw in a couple "just for fun" before I'm fertile :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->