Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

I think I got a bfn today, and have another blood test tomorrow.

Wish I could help too, but I've never used opks and only just began charting.

Xxx

Let us know how your blood test goes sailorsgirl.

I just wiped up some brownish mucus. Mister period's knocking on my door! Finally! Lol I should be grateful so many women wait much longer for a first period after miscarriage.

It took almost 8 weeks for my hormones to go negative and 7 weeks for AF to show! It's nice to get back to normal a little bit with this cycle.

It took almost 8 weeks for my hormones to go negative and 7 weeks for AF to show! It's nice to get back to normal a little bit with this cycle.

Oh wow. I would have gone coo-coo :wacko:.

I can't be very impatient and I'm a tad of a control freak. Not knowing what's happening has been driving me crazy.

Good to hear things are normalizing for you though :thumbup:

Can't wait to start a BFP list on the first page and watch us all move into it!

Hello ladies, 2day is my birth day. Just sitting at home, nothing planned unless hubby supprises me. Have a blessed day

Happy birthday mapha! Enjoy your day :)

My birthday was on the 5th. I didn't make plans either. Guess it's a symptom of getting older. Birthdays don't mean as much as they used to lol. I just want a little one to celebrate the birthday of.

Ohh, how sweet sailorsgirl. So, u are my twin. Hahahaha, happy birthday to you too. Hope you having fun

A few december birthdays in this thread :) How cute. Happy birthday sailorsgirl! Maybe we'll end up with december 2014 babies (though I hope a little sooner :haha:)

Happy Birthday girls!!! I hope you get what you really want this year ;-)

Had yet another blood test today. My hcg was down to 10.5 on the 12th so it still warranted a re-test. But even with that tiny bit of hcg, I actually ovulated 3 days before that blood was drawn. Interesting. I didn't think it would be possible.

Hope to hear some news on today's test soon. Mister period is on his way I can see he's making an effort. But still no full on flow yet. Just spotting brown. Hope tomorrow is the day. I want to be CD1 already!

Hope you get good news from your blood test today.

I got my results back from yesterday, down to 34!! Wo no more blood t3sts , just a home pregnancy test next week.

I started using opks to watch them get lighter as my hcg fell, but after an almost invisible 2nd line yesterday, my second line is a little darker again. So I think I will put them away for a few days.

Hope everyone has a lovely christmas!

Xx

Wow sailorsgirl. You got results back on Christmas Eve! lol. I don't expect results until maybe the end of the week if not next.

They take my iron as well as hcg and progesterone and that test takes a little longer.

But today I'm officially on my first period (though it's still very light) so I'm thinking all is ok. They're probably going to keep me coming back for blood tests though because my iron levels are taking forever to recover from the blood lost in the miscarriage :(

But yay for CD1. I still don't know for sure whether we're gonna try this cycle. I'm thinking no because my period is so light and so my uterine lining must be too thin. We'll see if it gets any heavier. If not it's onto the next cycle for me. It also depends on my latest iron results. We'll see.

Going to a family dinner for Christmas Eve. Have a nice night everybody.

Sailor, you could be O'ing! I'd keep up the opks! Glad your levels are low!!

Yay confuzion!! My uterine lining wasn't thick enough in November and caused a chemical so I'd say give yourself a month. :hugs:

Merry merry Christmas beautiful ladies!!

Merry Christmas ladies. Enjoy, I'm on my way to my inlaws. Its about 5hrs drive, have a blessed one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->