Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Hope everyone has a holly jolly Xmas!

CD2 here. Just wanted to report that my period has picked up and I would officially class it as normal! So my husband and I spoke and we've decided to try this month! We never get pregnant on the first try so we don't expect to get pregnant right away but I'm happy to officially be TTC and waiting for ovulation!

Hope you girls all had a Merry Christmas!
I'm on CD 22 and 10DPO. I've been testing with Wondfos for a few days now, all stark white negatives. I just found out they weren't as sensitive as FRER, so I ordered a three pack of FRER that will arrive Saturday, which is CD 24, which is when I got my other BFPs... Let's hope this one follows suit, but sticks!

Fx for you Jillie bean!! Where did you read that? I always saw the wondfos were more sensitive!

Well id love to join in on the wait, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm waiting for right now �� well I had my mc on 11/25, it was natural at 4w6d. First pg/mc for me. I'm not sure when it started. I had what I thought was a period on 11/13 lasting 5d, and it started 2d early. I usually have a 26 day cycle. I stopped for 4d then came bad cramps and bleeding. I took a pg test on 11/24 (just to show my bf and co worker it would be neg) and to my surprise there were 2 pink lines! I had my mc in the ER on 11/25. It was complete naturally. My hcg was 508 that day. I was retested on 11/27 and hcg was 128. I believe I hit 0 by 11/30, the same day the bleeding stopped. I started seeing fertile cm, and think I o'd 12/13, but I don't test for o. So if I have my timing right I think I'm 13dpo today. I had a neg frer yesterday w/ fmu... But man I'm starting to feel pg again and have no real signs af is coming. Just having dull achy cramps, cervix is closed and high and watery cm, my boobs hurt a lil, like burning or tingly nipples (tmi). Idk what to think. What did u guys count as cd1 after mc?? Last day of bleeding or when hcg is 0?? Advice would be sooo appreciated!!

Hi meggnrenee! Welcome to our little TTC group. Very sorry about your loss. But glad to hear you didn't have any complications.

I personally count my first day of bleeding as CD1. Especially being that your loss was early and completely natural, it likely didn't throw your cycle off too much. My first loss as 8 weeks (baby measuring 5-6), only delayed my ovulation by a day or two. So it was basically a normal cycle with CD1 being the first day of miscarriage bleeding.

I hope that you are pregnant and it's just too early to tell. You may have ovulated a little later than you think so you may be less than 13DPO and therefore pregnancy tests may be too early to register just yet.

I will add you on to our list as waiting to test. And I can't wait to found out what the results are in the coming days :)

Hmm if I count 1st of bleeding as cd1 then it would be when I thought I had my period on 11/13, I think I o'd on 12/13... A month in between c1 and o?? Yes I'm not certain about anything. I have 1 digi test left and trying to hold off using it because I know its not the most sensitive and I could be a little earlier than I think. Thank you for the support!!

I'm not sure. Miscarriages affect some women's first cycle more than others. Assigning a day as CD1 is arbitrary really. You won't know for sure where to go from here until either you get an AF (which would be CD1) or you get a BFP and have to wait for a dating scan to figure out where you are.

Happy to offer my support :)

Hmmm... To test or not to test... That is the question lol. Maybe I can hold off till tomorrow am... I'll let you guys know :)

Well couldn't wait and used the digi!!! And OMG... BFP!!! I'm hoping so much that this one sticks!!! Baby dust to everyone!!

Well couldn't wait and used the digi!!! And OMG... BFP!!! I'm hoping so much that this one sticks!!! Baby dust to everyone!!

Oh yay! Our last to join and first to get a BFP! I hope it's a sticky one!

I can officially make a BFP list :happydance:

I'm so excited and scared at the same time!! Holy cow!!

Pregnancy after a loss is terrifying so it's understandable. But you're pregnant so enjoy it! Congratulations. I found a list of mantras that are wonderful for pregnancy after loss I'm going to post them in a second!

Remind yourself when you start to worry:

“Today I am pregnant and I love my baby.”

“I am pregnant until someone tells me otherwise.”

“My past does not dictate my future. A previous miscarriage does not mean I will have another miscarriage.”

“Just because a friend/relative is having a miscarriage, does not mean that it will happen to me.” Miscarriage and pregnancy complications are not contagious, only fear and stress are.

“Hope does not make bad things happen.” You cannot “jinx” your pregnancy by getting excited or telling someone. Live in the positive.

This is the hardest: “There is nothing I can do to prevent a miscarriage from happening.” Worrying yourself sick doesn’t prevent a miscarriage. “And if (God forbid) it were to happen again, I know I will survive.”

Thank you soo much for the inspiring words!! I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

Thank you! Update when you know your due date :)

Lol yea, that's the next hurdle... How pregnant am I. I'll definately keep in touch and let you know.

Although I purchased a pack of Wondfo's, I wasn't happy with them and picked up some FRER last night...

Well... Last night I got the faintest BFP, and this morning's was slightly darker. Tomorrow will be CD 24 when I've gotten my other BFPs so hopefully it's even darker then!

If this one sticks, my EDD is September 9. :)

Attachments

• _DSC0307.jpg
    _DSC0307.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member