Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Hi Charlie-so sorry for ur loss dear. We are all here for each other, we will go through this 2gether

@ Rahma- I'm glad this has brought you guys 2gether. I sometyms feels my husband is dealing with this differently. He doesn't talk about our loss as much as I do. You guys keeps me sane

Thank you ladies, my OH doesn't really talk about what is happening, he is too cut up i can see it but he never cries about anything and holds his emotions in which i feel is sometimes a much harder way to deal with things, sometimes to talk a bout these things and cry over them is a great releif xx

My husband cried and was real upset when we first got the news. Now he seems to be trying to put it out of his mind. We're actually pretty similar in how we deal with things but right now I can't really think of much else since I'm still feeling very crappy and very pregnant. Still nauseous. My breasts still hurt. It's so frustrating to feel this way and know that I still won't get a baby in the end.
I would be wacko :wacko: if it wasn't for BnB. I wouldn't know what to do with myself as I try to be strong for the people around me. It's weird but I hate upsetting people by being upset.

Hello ladies... Mind if i join you...? Big hugs to all of you and so sad to read your stories.
I miscarried last weekend when i should have been 12 weeks but baby only measured 6. I miscarried naturally just hours after a scan confirmed what i already knew deep down (i had been spotting since the day before)
I am no longer bleeding but a scan yesterday showed there is possibly some tissue left behind and i have been sent home and told to test in a weeks time and report back to epau with result...
In the meantime i guess i am just waiting for things to return to normal...? We are not strictly ttc this month but we are ntnp so what will be will be i guess...!
X

Hi Nugget, so sorry for ur loss as well. Welcome, huggs

Hi nugget :wave:

Very sorry to hear of your recent loss :hugs:.

Even though you are ntnp I'm going to put you down as waiting for ovulation and FX you get a BFP at the end of the month.

Thankyou... Not overly hopeful for this month but its not impossible! Am just hoping that if there is retained tissue it resolves itself sooner rather than later...

Nugget, I hope that tissue passes very soon.

I know a few of you are in the midst of your m/cs - I hope you don't mind if I talk about ttc....

We've never had a problem conceiving, but I think I have sort of lost my mind because I want to be pregnant NOW. My EDD for the m/c was at the end of February and I really want to be pregnant by then. I tried charting this last cycle but my thermometer is cheap and caused me more grief than anything. Next cycle I'm back to OPKs, and I just bought some Instead cups (if you've never heard of them they're a menstrual cup but apparently people use them when ttc to hold the sperm up by the cervix.) Anyway, I figure that won't hurt my case. Some people just have the man go in to the cup, but that's a little too clinical for me. So I figure I'll just shove one up there after we dtd.

3Minions - of course we don't mind that's the whole point of the group. With my first miscarriage I was due in February as well, the 22nd. Really wanted to get pregnant by then because my sister in law was pregnant the same time as me and I wanted to be happy about having a new nephew instead of being sad that my baby would have been the same age. Unfortunately now I have a June deadline as well. Also know someone due the same time as me :/

Anyway, I find charting works wonderfully for me. I use nexcare basal body thermometer which I ordered off Amazon for pretty cheap. I'm actually charting now to guess at my progesterone drop and hopefully start of the miscarriage.

I've never used OPKs but ladies on BnB seem to swear by them. And I've seen a few mention softcups. Though I never tried them myself. Curious to see how they work out for you!

I think my problem with the charting is that I NEVER get 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. One of my kids is always up in the middle of the night for something or another. So I'll stick to the Opks :) I've really liked them. My cycles can be all over the place so it's nice to know when AF should be on her way.

Lol well sleep is all I get. I wish I had some little ones to wake me up but unfortunately we're still working on number 1.

Lol well sleep is all I get. I wish I had some little ones to wake me up but unfortunately we're still working on number 1.

They will be chassing after you soon and I'm sure you will make a gr8 mom. God will soon bless us with our sticky beans

Thanks mapha. I have to admit. After 2 miscarriages in a row, I'm really starting to wonder if it's ever going to happen for us.

@ Confuzion- my sister in law had 8 mc's. 7 normal and 1 ectopic, and blessed with 3 kids. She never gave up, and so should you. Never give up, there is always a light at the end of a tunnel. I know its easier said than done, but you can't give up now

Really hoping I don't end up with that many lol because I already feel kind of defeated. But not giving up. Taking a small break for now but definitely plan to continue TTC in the next couple months.

How are you feeling today thou? I wish I was there to help you through this. I truly understand how you are feeling right now but it shall all pass

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->