Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Ok in that case I think it's just a case of late ovulation. I ovulated a little later after my miscarriage which my period a little later than I was used to. It will show up soon enough no worries.

Were you checked to make sure uterus is clear and hormones are low?

They say 4-6 weeks after the bleeding has stopped. If you still haven't had AF by the time 6 weeks comes give your doctor a call. I think they then usually tell you to wait until 8.

Good afternoon ladies... Hope is all well with you? I have been back on school placement this week and 2 observed lessons to look forward to and first one tomorrow...!
Am just wondering what followup care people have been offered? I have just been given a test, told to take it Friday and report to epau with results... Am hoping it will be negative as my home ones are almost though they do fluctuate during the day... However opk is not really negative+ today and line on Hpt is almost not there so fingers crossed...! x

Follow up nugget? Bahaha. They told me to go see a doctor in 4 weeks and phone if I soaked a pad more than once an hour. I went to the doctor 5 weeks later, he asked me if I was still bleeding, and I said no. That was it. I knew about the opks and pregnancy tests from here so I did that all on my own.

Thankyou both. 3minions it sucks to know there is no followup really and considering i never had any real care and had to arrange a private scan to find out what was going on, i just feel a little let down b the nhs. The only reason i would like some sort of followup is to get some answers to my questions. Guess i'll just hang about here and ask! Also be good to know when all back to normal but meh... Guess i'll figure it out myself also...
@ Rhama... That's kinda what i would like just someone to let me know what happens next and any ttc and next pregnancy (if lucky) advice...? having been fortunate not to have been through this before i feel i have been given no information on what to expect or what happens next. I get hospitals are busy but surely some sort of leaflet is not too much to expect!

Nugget - with my first miscarriage they actually gave me pretty good follow up. I went back after I had finished bleeding. They tested my urine. They took a blood test to see where my hcg and progesterone were, and I had an ultrasound to make sure my uterus was clear. The ultrasound came out great. The blood test showed hcg was 0.9. And my progesterone was a little high so they told me I probably already ovulated (which I already knew from temping).

I expect they'll do the same this time around. But they're also doing more tests to try and figure out why I miscarried being that I had two in a row. Of course I'm the US so a little different here with it varying so much from clinic to clinic.

Nugget i never really got any care either, i went in for a scan Thursday 14thbecause of light bleeding was meant to be 8 weeks pregnant they said i had an early pregnancy 4-5 weeks, i knew my dates so knew baby could have been 7.5 weeks but no less so i knew what had happened and i was going to miscarry but no1 would listen they booked me a scan for two weeks later, sent me down to emergency gynae who took bloods and just said see u in two weeks, didnt tell me what to expect or what happens with a mc or how much bleeding is too much, i got a phone all that evening from gynae saying my hcg was 6500 i asked what that meant they just said 'nothing but if you start bleeding to to casualty' i was already bleeding which they knew already!! The bleeding got heave a couple of days ago and when i say heavy i mean soaking through two night time sanitary towels every 20-30 mins and blood running down my legs to my ankles, passed a large solid piece of something :/ went to casualty sat up there for 3 hours feeling faint and dizzy and very sick (vomited once) they didnt check me they said 'you bleed with a miscarriage' and sent me home, but as far as they were concerned i wasnt miscarrying i had an early pregnancy and to not even check the bleeding i found horrendous, they said i could co gynae yesterday so i went and they actually checked me and booked me in for an earlier scan this Friday, but i still havent had any answers like they havent told me i cant use tampons or how much bleeding is too much, or when i can TTC again etc, been no help or compassion what so ever, it does put you off TTC again doesn't it! You should ring and push them for a follow up hun! Its the only way you get anywhere i know you shouldn't have to but looks like we will have to push for these things, im going to be pushing for more hcg tests because they havent said they will do any, im sorry for the lack of care you have had at such a sad time hun its not fair x x

Hello ladies. Trust you well
Ok, today I'm having some light period pains, hope this is a good sign. I really can't wait. Its so funny that 3 months ago I was gonna go crazy if I have a period n today I'm praying for it to come. Its so hard to be a woman

I know what you mean mapha. A week ago I was praying I wouldn't have any bleeding and now it's the most frustrating thing ever as I still feel 100% fine! And not bleeding! lol it's driving me crazy.

Hey ladies thought id quick update, i have a scan tomoro to see of all of my baby has cleared now, im still bleeding but very light now, i think my hcg is going to take a while to leave my body because it was 6500 a week ago, they havent done repeat bloods, but iv bought lots of cheap pregnancy tests to see at home if hcg is dropping out of my system so with hcg that high i imagine its going to take a while for my af to start again, i keep thinking im horrible because i keep hoping everything is gone on my scan tomoro so i can get on with my life, but that sounds so awful :( xx

@ Charlie, good luck 4 2moro. Hope all goes well. As for me I had a negative htp 3 weeks later but still no period

Had my scan, everything has cleared so i dont need any medical intervention a nd i dont have to go back, they just told me to do a hpt in two weeks and if its positive i have to phone them. They told me to wait till after first af to TTC but also said that thats only for dating purposes and no extra risk of a mc by falling pregnant before first af so thats a good thing i dont have to panic about that xx

@ Charlie, that's good on the scan. Mine last week still showed some retained tissue and though i did pass a large amount last weekend my Hpt have not really changed. They became dramatically lighter then seem to have become stuck.. :/ Have not really been bleeding for last week so have resumed dtd with dh, just waiting on a - Hpt . Have now got to go for blood test either today or tomorrow...
Happy news for me today though is i completed my placement and observations (despite mmc in the middle) and am now a qualified teacher! Guess i better start looking for a job! :)

@ Charlie, that's good on the scan. Mine last week still showed some retained tissue and though i did pass a large amount last weekend my Hpt have not really changed. They became dramatically lighter then seem to have become stuck.. :/ Have not really been bleeding for last week so have resumed dtd with dh, just waiting on a - Hpt . Have now got to go for blood test either today or tomorrow...
Happy news for me today though is i completed my placement and observations (despite mmc in the middle) and am now a qualified teacher! Guess i better start looking for a job! :)

Huge congratulations on becoming a teacher hun what a big achievement and with all thats been going on for you too! You should be really proud of yourself! Sorry to hear you have retained tissue :( hopefully the last bit you passed what everything and your hpt will go to negative soon, iv got my fingers crossed for you hun and hopefully soon we can be bump buddies :hugs: xxx

Congrats nugget. How are you ladies doing? I'm still in that confused state. 9dpo today so fx. No symptoms really that aren't progesterone related so I'm not getting my hope up. I hope you ladies get your afs soon. You have already been through so much.

@ 1moreplease, thank you so much. Iam doing fine through the grace of the man above and iam so glad u are also doing well

How are u all ladies doing

Oh, my my, AF is finally here. It was long overdue. I was expecting her to be so brutal, painful and all that but she is normal. :) I can't believe that I'm jumping up and down with joy to see her arrival. Now, back to ttc

Glad to hear you are back to ttc. I'm doing good, just wish I would get something anything telling me I will get a bfp this month but not looking like it. My chart is all over the place. I'm not sure what these supplements are doing for me. It seems like I won't conceive on them. I have never, since the day I started getting af at 14, had dry cm. Now the past 3 days it is completely dry. I hope it is just a side affect and won't hurt our chances. Why can't ttc just be easy

@ 1moreplease, how long have you been taking the supplements? Maybe you should give it a little bit more tym. However, if u are a little bit worried you can visit ur gynea to change them to something different

Iam currently reading this other E book by Beth Kelly called personal path to pregnacy. I'm loving it, you should check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->