Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

mapha - feeling ok. Got some black and Blue cohosh plus some tea with dong quai and cinnamon---all supposed to help a miscarriage along. But after talking to my husband, I'm afraid to take them. I still feel very much pregnant and he did some research on VERY rare cases where doctors have gotten it wrong. And although I'm more or less sure they're not wrong as I watched my midwife try her hardest to find that heartbeat, if there's a 0.0000000000001% my baby is still alive, I'm going to hold off on taking them.

Just really hating this limbo.

3Minions - Yes, they took a sample of my blood the day that they diagnosed the missed miscarriage to check if there's a coagulation issue. My progesterone has been nice and high so it definitely can't be the culprit. If it's a "sticky blood" problem, which I'm hoping to find out soon about, then I just need to take baby aspirin with my next pregnancy--so easy fix.

They're also willing to test the fetal tissue if I bring it in once I pass it.

Confuzion, was it only by doppler? I would be very hesitant to take those pills if that were the case. Can you somehow get an u/s? I was hoping for a miracle and I saw with my own eyes via ultrasound that there was no hb and still hoped they were wrong. I can't imagine how you feel right now. HUGS!

No no of course not. They tried the Doppler alone at first. There was no heartbeat but they said that's normal for 10 weeks and not to worry. Got me in for an ultrasound. Baby had no heartbeat that they could see or hear. Even then she didn't want to diagnose it as a miscarriage which we already had a feeling it was. We were sent for another ultrasound at a different place with an ultrasound tech. They also confirmed no HB. So I'll admit they were thorough. The only reason I'm hesitant is that doctors have been wrong even with ultrasounds. To be honest I'm not holding out much or any hope really. But my husband has gotten it into my head now what if I get rid of a healthy live baby just because I'm anxious for the process to be over. So I should probably wait until I at least start spotting is what he thinks.

Rahma - yeah they gave me a kit and gloves and everything. I am planning on taking it in but if I get my coagulation results back and it turns out that clotting is my problem, I don't see a need in putting myself through that. So it's kind of dependent on those results.

Confuzion, then I know kinda how you feel right now. I saw no hb on 2 different ultrasounds before I went for my D&C a week later - and I was still hoping it was all a mistake and they were going to say something like "everyone was wrong!" Needless to say, that didn't really happen.

Big hugs to you.

(and on that note, is anyone else having these boxes freeze on them so they can't go back and change anything they've written? I'm getting really frustrated today.)

I am so sorry about all of your losses. I just finished my third mc (4th loss) last week. I found out on Halloween but started bleeding on 11/4. Tests showed that my progesterone was only at .6, so I now have to take supplements starting after o. We were given the go ahead to try again right away by my ob. My hcg was at 12 on 11/4 and by 11/6 were already at 0. My opks have still been positive. Took one on 11/13 it was a positive, took another today and it was clearly positive. So not sure where I am right now. GL to all you ladies tho and I am sorry any of us have to be here

Sorry for your losses 1moreplease. Seems like your right about at ovulation. I'll put you down as waiting to test. Please keep us updated :)

Good morning ladies. Hope you are all feeling better. Have a blessed Sunday. Anyone going to church

Feeling surprisingly well today ladies. At first, waiting for the miscarriage was all I could think about. I couldn't wait for the process to be over. Now I'm kind of enjoying every pain-free day and in no hurry.

Hope you're all having a good day!

Thank you confuzion. I should hopefully be right around o. I took another opk today and I thought it was positive. I started getting angry and frustrated. I posted the pic somewhere else and some other ladies say the test line is a little bit lighter than the control. So I am hoping that is what it is. My temp this morning was 96.9 and my left side has been sore and tender all day. Not to mentiin my boobs have been extremely sore since last night. I think I started having a little ewcm tonight too. So hoping that tomorrow or the next day I o. I hope your mc is as painless as possible. I dont recall any of mine being painful, but everyone is different.

Hi ladies, how r u doing 2day. I had a very lazy day. I'm still recovering from a hectic weekend I had. We had a party @ work on sat

Doing good today mapha. I honestly can't believe how well I'm coping lol. It's like I have happy hormones coursing through me or something. I had a very good day today. I'm at my in-laws today. Mother-in-law making us dinner. Didn't have to cook today thankfully :)

Ladies, I'm getting frustrated here. Its almost 5 weeks post mc and my period is no show. Its frustrating me

mapha - is it possible that you are pregnant?

No Confuzion, I have bn using protection all ds tym as I was waiting 4 AF4 ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->