Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

How's everyone? Wacky temps and getting over being sick over here. Still hoping for an earlier O than last month, but my chart looks crazier than the outdoor temps have been - one day low of 20s the next high of 80. Florida weather is the strangest. Anyone tried using mooncups while TTC? I've read about the softcups and some ladies seem to have luck using mooncups the same way. Hate to buy disposable stuff if I can help it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-25-07-41-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-25-07-41-49.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Well af arrived bang on time after erpc. Will be ntnp for immediate future due to health issues... :) x

Ladies, I am so sorry I am so behind on this thread and keeping it updated just been so swamped. If you are a new member and don't see your name on the front, or if your TTC status has changed, please PM me so I can update! <3

Wishing you all the best as usual.

How's everyone? Wacky temps and getting over being sick over here. Still hoping for an earlier O than last month, but my chart looks crazier than the outdoor temps have been - one day low of 20s the next high of 80. Florida weather is the strangest. Anyone tried using mooncups while TTC? I've read about the softcups and some ladies seem to have luck using mooncups the same way. Hate to buy disposable stuff if I can help it.

how are you doing what cd now, I have heard of others using mooncups the same way :thumbup:

Well af arrived bang on time after erpc. Will be ntnp for immediate future due to health issues... :) x

good luck ntnp and hope health improves quickly

Ladies, I am so sorry I am so behind on this thread and keeping it updated just been so swamped. If you are a new member and don't see your name on the front, or if your TTC status has changed, please PM me so I can update! <3

glad to see your doing well :hugs:

I am hoping ff confirms ov for me found it really hard waiting for it to happen! had a regular 28 day cycle nearly all my life, AF came back after ds and has was just getting back to normal when I got pregnant! waiting to OV after mc and then again this cycle had me nearly driven mad! I am even ok with AF coming now all I want is a normal LP and normal cycles again hate irregular cycles

how is everyone doing, very quite in here!

AF showed right at 4 weeks for me after MC. It was a big relief, the first good news I'd had in a while. Glad to hear it!!!

Sent PM! So excited for you, love the rainbow super baby icon in your sig!

how are you doing what cd now, I have heard of others using mooncups the same way :thumbup:

I am hoping ff confirms ov for me found it really hard waiting for it to happen! had a regular 28 day cycle nearly all my life, AF came back after ds and has was just getting back to normal when I got pregnant! waiting to OV after mc and then again this cycle had me nearly driven mad! I am even ok with AF coming now all I want is a normal LP and normal cycles again hate irregular cycles

how is everyone doing, very quite in here!

Doing well. CD 24, 8 DPO for me, earlier OV than usual which is good :thumbup:, and hoping for a normal LP this time too! This is my 2nd cycle using a liquid herbal supplement with vitex, dong quai, etc., as well as progesterone cream since 3 DPO. 1st cycle using PreSeed. Less stress going on this month, though I was sick for a good week after AF. Feeling a little tiny bit of bb soreness/fullness, which I used to feel every month before AF since being off bc, to the point of having to ice my chest, and terribly terribly during most of the weeks I was pg, but never again since mc. Still think my chart looks wacky, but feeling all good signs so far.

After 4 months of crazy cycles following mc my doctor recommending charting temps and using OPK. After a month of getting used to this, it looks like my cycle has decided to hop back on the normal 28 days it was before mc. Now DH and I are having mixed feelings about skipping next month to avoid a holiday baby. Thoughts on this anyone?

Hmmohrma, I've had the same trouble after my loss. I had a natural mc but still a bit wacky after, first cycle after mc 29, then 35, back to 29, then 30. We were moving into a new house and pretty stressed those first two months so maybe that had something to do with it. I started charting/temping in Dec, never really kept close track before so my fear is maybe my cycles have always been a bit irregular and I've never noticed. I had always expected AF around the same day each month, and not worried about a few days off. Wish I could get back to feeling so carefree, but now I feel like I've lost so much time already and just have to pay close attention to conceive ASAP. Definitely still feel like were in the dark as well. Right now waiting for O, CD 12, have been sick and my temps crazy up and down, despite switching over to vaginal temping, several temps above cover line from last cycle, not sure how that's going to affect me this month. Good luck, everyone!!

I've been so away and just saw this post. Good luck back at you! It's so difficult now because we got pg easily twice but lost both. Now we are not having that easy of a time getting that BFP, and I don't know what to think. I am not feeling too stressed, but I don't want to stress myself out worrying. It took my parents 7 years and an adoption to conceive me, and the ending diagnosis for my mother was stress. And of course, I think everybody I went to college with or grew up with has recently announced their pregnancies (some second and third). I'm only 30, but the age thing lingers in the back of my mind because we are hoping for a few babies before I'm 40. Faith, faith, and dust for us.

I would like a Christmas baby! So no skipping here if AF shows next week. Actually I think a Christmas baby would be so awesome. I love Christmas so much it would give me more to celebrate lol.

After 4 months of crazy cycles following mc my doctor recommending charting temps and using OPK. After a month of getting used to this, it looks like my cycle has decided to hop back on the normal 28 days it was before mc. Now DH and I are having mixed feelings about skipping next month to avoid a holiday baby. Thoughts on this anyone?

I had mixed feelings as well, but I am not skipping any more months just going to go for it see what happens :flower:

I would like a Christmas baby! So no skipping here if AF shows next week. Actually I think a Christmas baby would be so awesome. I love Christmas so much it would give me more to celebrate lol.
good luck :)

I do love Christmas, and we already have a niece and nephew both born the week of Christmas. I also don't want to waste anymore time, but I feel like people always complain when they are older and had Christmas birthdays as children....but it's just a great reason to celebrate the half birthday ;)

I would love a Christmas baby. Its the only time of year we dont have a bday. I have Jan, march, june, and Aug. So anytime in the next couple months would be perfect.

The way my cycles are going at the minute I will miss December all together esp with ovulating so late in my cycle :dohh: kinda hoping LP is short if I am not pregnant which is highly likely so I would have a chance

Actually thinking about it on less dd was at the start of January I might skip April as I just hate January was due the first baby I mc in January and MC 4th of January this time! if DD was first week in January and given my history of GD I would likely be induced in December so that would be ok

Awe too bad you have unlucky January. That's my birth month I like it :p It's amazing how far ahead pregnancy makes you plan!

AFM small cramping. Spotting. Neither normal for me. So either AF comes in the AM or I'm confused....

It's so difficult now because we got pg easily twice but lost both. Now we are not having that easy of a time getting that BFP, and I don't know what to think.
Yes! At the ER during my mc, the nurse said to me "At least you know you can get pregnant, so that's half the battle!" But now I'm worried about that too. Got my bfp after the first cycle trying last time! I thought I was so so lucky and fertile.

And of course, I think everybody I went to college with or grew up with has recently announced their pregnancies (some second and third). I'm only 30, but the age thing lingers in the back of my mind because we are hoping for a few babies before I'm 40. Faith, faith, and dust for us.

Yes again. My best friend just found out she's pg with her second. I'm terribly terribly excited for her and nothing would be as exciting as to be pg together. She's 32, her first is turning 4, and I'd like to be able to do the same, but I think I'll have a little less space between mine!

I was born 10 days before Christmas, my parents were thrilled. They'd been engaged on Christmas eve, so a Christmas baby a few years later was a nice thing for them. The photos of me with my grandparents that first Christmas are magical!! And everyone is really good about not making my birthday feel lost in the holidays. Often it just let me ask for bigger "combo" gifts, and my celebrations always feel more festive. :cake:

How is everyone doing? Im 5DPO today but only managed to bd once in the fertile window so I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle.

How is everyone doing? Im 5DPO today but only managed to bd once in the fertile window so I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle.

your still in with a shot I think! I got pregnant with BD 3 days before ovulation twice and my 4 year old and 19 month old :flower:

I am 14 dpo no sign of af and I got a faint line on a IC so FX it gets darker will have to get better test! :flower: I have a picture in my journal

We're doing an IUI this cycle, but I'm feeling a bit stressed about it. Opks are already getting darker, so I was worried that I would miss ov, but thankfully, the clinic is having me come in a day earlier so we'll know what's going on in there soon. I'm hoping there are some good follies happening. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->