Mama & Papa Bear said 'I do' on 12/13/14!!!

Lilly, you'll look gorgeous whether you lose weight or not! But we'll all be here cheering you on :)

We will be here to motivate you!!!

Thank you, Ladies! :thumbup:

So I spent most of my day running errands for tomorrow. We got OH some new shorts and I found a flattering outfit with some color! :happydance: I really like it and I hope it shows up well in our photos.

We also went and picked white coral rocks off the side of the road to write our wedding date in the black sand. (Feel like I should explain that the sides of the road are lava fields...so it's black. People take white coral rocks and write messages on the black lava...like "D+E" in a heart or something like that. That's what we are doing but in the black sand where we will have the wedding)

Anyway, excited for tomorrow! Hope we get some good shots. Going to make sure my friend takes lots because I'll probably hate 90% of them lol.

That's so much fun! I bet it will look awesome.

Awwww, love the new pic Mrs. JJ! :thumbup:

Of course you guys get to see pics!! As long as I like them :rofl: At the very least you will get scenery pics:haha:

You're bound to have some good ones. :) I love engagement photos!! Can't wait to see yours!!

OK, ladies...pics posted to 2-4 posts on 1st page :thumbup:

Oh my gosh, you guys are too cute! And I love the pictures, and the way you spelled out the date!

P.S. As per usual, super jealous of your fabulous Hawaii locale. https://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/askville/2668058_7307600_mywrite/hula_smiley.gif

These are my 2 fav so far. My friend played with them on instagram a lil:

Stunning photos and uh-mazing location! You and DF (teehee) are super cute and you are gorgeous my dear!!

Thank you! :blush: I still can't bring myself to change to DF! lol

Wait til you start saying "husband". So freaking weird!

I can't believe there were so many that I like that I actually have to narrow it down! I wish the photography was a lil better but oh well...we'll try to fix it up with photoshop! :haha:

Filters and a well placed blur can make all the difference!

Which one of these do you like better? (there is fuzz, no fuzz, and fuzz only at the bottom of the pic)

The pix are way toooo cute!!! You guys came out great and look happy and I love the flower in your hair.

I go with #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->