Mama & Papa Bear said 'I do' on 12/13/14!!!

IDK, lol, both DH and I did it together. It is not as bad as it looks, I mean, it is hard, but you ALWAYS must got at your own pace.

Anyway, now I feel like I am a promoter here for Insanity, haha.

GL Lilly, it is not easy, but definitely worth it.

You can do it, Lilly!

OMG I was totally looking at Insanity online earlier. I don't wanna pay for something that will whoop my ass, though. :haha:

I got the workouts through YouTube actually. lol

LOL, I Googled the Insanity Schedule and took it from there.

OH says he thinks he has a copy or can get one for cheap :thumbup: I told him we'll look it up when I get home to make sure I even want to try lol. He said its fun and works but might annoy our downstairs neighbors lol

Ugh, just started to look up insanity and the 1st thing I saw was some promo "the hardest workout put on DVD" :roll: Ugh, I hate promos! They are just so corny! Don't try to convince me this is the best EVER, I just wanna know it works for regular old people. :dohh:

Hahaha, I have also tried some Jillian Michaels workouts, I think those are much easier. I tried the 3 levels of the 30 day shred and also her ripped in 30.

I gained muscle on all the 3 workouts. So in the scale the numbers were not what I wanted to see, but my clothes were another story, they were all fitting very nicely. I did not measure myself or anything, so I can't give you the numbers, I do know I lost fat for sure though.

Jillians workouts are a GREAT start. I would not recommend Insanity for just starting out. Here were my results with the 30 Day Shred:

41205_427334326595_1098661_n.jpg

Crappy pics, but I was proud! I've put on a lot of weight since then though. :(

I only lost about 5 lbs, but the muscle and toning was AMAZING!!!

I liked 30 Day Shred OK. I did it 3-4 days a week, and I was always sore. My one criticism is that I don't think she does enough warmup/cooldown. I felt like that made the workout harder on my knees and hips. I have old lady joints, though, so that might not be true for everyone. I lost weight well with the free diet plan on her website, too.

I liked 30 Day Shred OK. I did it 3-4 days a week, and I was always sore. My one criticism is that I don't think she does enough warmup/cooldown. I felt like that made the workout harder on my knees and hips. I have old lady joints, though, so that might not be true for everyone. I lost weight well with the free diet plan on her website, too.

I agree! I would usually warm up by walking around the apartment for a bit, then do some beginner level yoga after to help cool down. About an extra 15-20 minutes total, so still not a bad workout! I prefer hour long workouts.

Great job, lovelymiss! Thank you for sharing! That's what I like seeing....real before and after pics :thumbup:

Keeping it off is harder than taking it off sometimes! :dohh: :haha:

I think Im going to try to work out for results! I'll have to do before and after pics.

1235935_635766619777187_752801351_n.jpg

Me too GP. You wanna start together? Pick a day and we'll take before pics. I'm gonna take measurements too.

Love that pic. :rofl:

I'm in! maybe we should do a weight loss thread so it doesn't take over our threads.

I can do before pics now, but I won't be able to do measurements until I get back home next week. I also don't have a scale, so I can't weigh myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->