Mama & Papa Bear said 'I do' on 12/13/14!!!

I'm glad you've stuck with that date- look how cool it looks! I like them all- sorry, no help!

Gorgeous couple! Gorgeous location! I can't wait until your wedding!

LOVE the photos! You're stunning.

As for the date pictures, I like the last one best.

OMG the white stones on the black sand looks just amazing!!! and the date is too cool :thumbup:

You guys are super cute love the outfit and the location is gorgeous - sorry not much help I just think they are all great - your wedding is going to be AMAZING :happydance:

Love the pics! Of the date pics I like #3 best, of the other pics I love the one of you two looking at eachother (so sweet!). They're all great though, and you look so happy! Yay for wedding planning. Congrats again.

Thank you, ladies! :thumbup: So #3 is the one where me and OH are fuzzy and the date is more clear. I really like that one too. To me it's highlighting the date more. One friend said that it's not about the date though, it's about us so we shouldn't be blurry. BUT these are the invites and we really are pointing out the date.

And to get an over all feel of what I'm currently picturing for the invites: that heart one w/ the date in the middle and then 4 other pics, a different pose at each corner. That's the outside/front of the invite.

What do you ladies think? And I'm just playing with ideas to see what I like best, so new ideas are completely welcomed!

I think it's a lovely idea. Even more reason to keep the middle photo focused on the date. :)

I got bored:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/std_zps19842fe0.jpg

Gorg!!!!

Edit: That word just looks/sounds weird now that I typed it out and read it...

Awww, GP, too cute! AND it's blue!! I love blue...wedding colors are going to be blue with accents of yellow.

GP, how do I copy that...I want to show a friend...that would be cute attached to a calendar on the side of it...for like the fridge, what do you think?

OK, so now I see why you and DF were blurry on the third pix. Makes sense now =)

It would be very cute! And I did it in blue because I remember you saying a LOOOONG time ago that you wanted blue to be one of your wedding colors.

Here's the URL, you should be able to save it from here:
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/std_zps19842fe0.jpg

Just ate a honey bun :blush: Why do you always feel guilty AFTER you do the bad deed :dohh:

That's it! MONDAY! I'm posting my weight on here and I'm gonna make weekly goals...like no fast food for a week, walk a mile so many times a week, etc. :bodyb: I can't keep putting it off! I know me! Next it will be "I'll wait till Oct 1st", then after the Holidays, then New years! :dohh:

Definitely start now Lilly. Holidays (IMO) are always harder to start a healthy eating/workout plan. I did the Insanity workout a few months ago, and it was awesome!!!!

Lilly, if I figure out a way to crop my head off of one of my wedding pictures (I don't want my face on BnB) I'll post it so you can see my dress. It had a blue flower theme. :)

I've heard of this "insanity" workout...but the name alone is kinda scary lol. Hmmm, wonder if my OH would do something like that with me :-k

Lilly, if I figure out a way to crop my head off of one of my wedding pictures (I don't want my face on BnB) I'll post it so you can see my dress. It had a blue flower theme. :)

lmao I've seen pics where people put smileys over their own face. Thanks for reminding me...time to take down my front page face pics since all of you guys have seen them by now :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->