Mamafy - Double buggy?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes indeedy:happydance: was about to post :lol: just got it at 7 this evening as was out all day, I never got to try the kids in it because it was manic here this evening:dohh: you know the days? the baby is crying, the phone is ringing, the doorbell is going, the kettle is blowing up:dohh: what a day I've had:dohh:

then I opened the box and it had instructions to put it together :shock: :dohh:

actually it wasnt too bad, just the wheels and back axel :shock: and shopping basket and hoods:happydance:

It looks fantastic:cloud9: I am really happy with it, It seems really nice to push ( I pushed it round my kitchen, then round my island with no children in it :rofl: )and was very narrow, much narrower than my single cosatto :)
It has loads of room for both kids and the front seat reclines well so Joe could comfortably sleep :) the bak seats lays near on flat and both seats are very well padded and can be removed for washing:happydance:
There is also a playtray for both children and 2 great aprons to keep them warm :) The shopping basket is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, so deep:happydance:

I will take pics tomorrow of it and with both children in it:happydance: but heres a little glimpse for now:

stdduo_blackjck_1.jpg

I have to say the pic doesnt do it justice:cloud9:

What age do LOs come out of buggys? Wondering if they do triple prams like that for ya :rofl: haha

So nice that your pleased with it *pictures you walking the pram round a kitchen* haha hope they enjoy it :mrgreen: now Mummy can get in to shop doors lmao

no triple prams :argh: Joe will be walking :blush::rofl:

nd yep mummy can actually get into the bank now :lol:

:lol:!!!

How many prams have you had? It snice for now? lol

I've had a few :blush: but this is my first tandem:rofl:

pmsl at 'its nice for now' thats me all over:rofl: I'm not allowed another buggy but :sulk::rofl: We'll see :lol:

Haha always the buggy mad woman from what Ive seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->