mamas and papas skate

Katiex

Mummy to Jacob and WTT
Reaction score
i have bought the mamas and papas skate and from pushing it round the room its brill. but i think when lumpy arrives il miss the shopping basket. so i have been looking to see if i can buy one to attach myself? does anyone know if i there are any out there? the only ones i have seen are the quinny buzz which you can buy seperately. i might order one from the catologue and then try it and then i can send it back if it doesnt fit.

sorry if this is in the wrong area, just need anyones opinions if you have any?

thanks x

i thought that little net bit underneath was a little shopping basket that when you put stuff in it the weight just pulled the elastic down-is that not the case?

I adore this pram,and i went into our local M&P factory shop to have a look at it but sadly it wont fit in the boot of my car unless all the wheels are removed etc and that is too much of a faff about! gutted tho because its gorgeous!!

The quinny buzz basket won't fit as it has to be slotted in to the frame by taking the front wheel off so only has velcro at the back (sorry to hijack by the way!)

i thought that little net bit underneath was a little shopping basket that when you put stuff in it the weight just pulled the elastic down-is that not the case?

I adore this pram,and i went into our local M&P factory shop to have a look at it but sadly it wont fit in the boot of my car unless all the wheels are removed etc and that is too much of a faff about! gutted tho because its gorgeous!!

no thats right, the net is a storage thing but was thinking a bag might be safer.
we cant get it in our boot. i have to take one wheel off!! its not too much of a faff though, loved the pram so much i guess its a small problem but the wheels are really easy to take off.

x

The quinny buzz basket won't fit as it has to be slotted in to the frame by taking the front wheel off so only has velcro at the back (sorry to hijack by the way!)

oh no! that one seems to be the only one that i can find that can be bought seperately. all rest come included with the pram. will have to make do with the storage net i think!

thanks for letting me know x

i have been to look at a new car today and the boot is quite a lot bigger so this will fit in there-so now i have the dilemma of do i go with this or do i go with the one i wanted originally which is the britax vigour 4 and the carrycot car seat.........oh decisions decisions!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->