Mama's and Papas Ultima 8-in-1

Discussion in 'Store & Product Reviews' started by Lazy Leo, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Lazy Leo

Lazy Leo Well-Known Member

Hiya, has anyone got the Mamas and Papas ultima pram set? Hubby really likes this but I want to compare sizes etc and can't find dimensions anywhere! I've managed to track down the dimensions for the excel and mpx chassis but what I'm really interested in is the internal dimensions of the carrycot / pram attachment.

Can anyone who has this let me know, or if you know where I can find the info can you point me in the right direction?! Many thanks!!!

2. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

3. Lazy Leo

Lazy Leo Well-Known Member

Yep, this is the one. I just find it odd that I can get dimensions for other prams - silver cross put all there's on their website - yet there are none to be found for this pram!

I won't be put off having the heavier excel chassis but some of these reviews are indicating that it's really bulky! I think I'd get used to it though. We potentially have a second hand pram but hubby is mad about this one because of all the stands etc with it!

4. Lucy Lu

Lucy Lu Well-Known Member

Hello, just found this thread. We are really interested in this pram, with the Excel chassis. Struggling to find it any cheaper on the internet than if you buy it from Mamas and Papas direct (£595). Has anyone managed to find it for any less? - either on an online shop or using voucher codes etc?

Cheers xx

5. Cara x

Cara x Well-Known Member

Im in love with this pram, we tried it in the boot of my renault clio (2004) yesterday and it fits in (although only just). It was the MPX chassis we tried.
    We loved the silver cross sleepover on the linear chassis aswell but this was just a little bit too long for my boot. The silver cross is 104cm in length when folded and my boot is 98cm in length at the shortest point so I'd say the ultima is about 96cm long when folded because it did take a bit of maneovering to get it in.
    I'd say its about the same size (when folded) as the bebecar, if that helps.