Mamas or soon to be mamas who are morbidly obese, lets be buddies!

That's amazing! You're doing so well!

Hi ladies - can I join you ?

I am 5 ft 9 and I weigh 224lbs . I have lost 21lbs since January 2nd and overalls lost 29lbs since I was my biggest after having my son ( 19 months ago).

I'm in a pretty good place at the mo as I am staying focused and eating very well but it would be great to share support as I do have down days and days I struggle a bit more !

I am also trying to conceive and I don't plan to stop losing weight if I conceive sooner rather than later all the time I can lose weight healthily but then my diet now is very healthy and so prob best for baby anyway xxxx

Week 7 weigh in and im down 3.5lb. 26lb in total.

Been at gym this morning for 90 mins of hard training, that hard i was sick when i left.

I am hoping to reach the 2 stone mark next week. I then have 3 weeks in which i would like to lose half a stone before my weekend away.

You are doing so awesome! Wow and only 7 weeks!

Hi ladies - can I join you ?

I am 5 ft 9 and I weigh 224lbs . I have lost 21lbs since January 2nd and overalls lost 29lbs since I was my biggest after having my son ( 19 months ago).

I'm in a pretty good place at the mo as I am staying focused and eating very well but it would be great to share support as I do have down days and days I struggle a bit more !

I am also trying to conceive and I don't plan to stop losing weight if I conceive sooner rather than later all the time I can lose weight healthily but then my diet now is very healthy and so prob best for baby anyway xxxx

Welcome fuschia! Its awesome that you're doing so well and losing the weight. We all have down days. I'm just very glad that holiday season is over because Thanksgiving, Christmas, and new years is when I struggle the most. No major holidays now until July 4th lol. I'm currently pregnant and staying active, and I love it. With my last two kids, I had a lot of pressure in my uterus. I dont remember when it started but I definitely had it by 13 weeks because we were on vacation and I had a hard time walking. I'm 7 weeks now and no problems yet (and hopefully it will stay this way for awhile) so I am trying to work out as much as I can. I've been the lightest I've been in awhile and I continue to keep working hard until my body no longer allows me to. Good luck with everything!

Had my 19 week appointment this morning.. Total I've gained is 7lbs.. I'm pretty happy with that.

Hello_kitty - thanks for the welcome and congratulations!!

! Wel what your doing right now is where I hope to be in the next few months fingers crossed :)

I am in the UK and my bmi is about 33 . When I fell pregnant with my dd 5.5 years ago it was 37.4 and I was classed as high risk as I had a bmi over 35 so I'm happy I have got out of that area but also hope to be much lighter at my booking appointment . Ttc is an additional motivation for me but I also am doing it for me and my current family !

Xxx

Thats awesome pitt!

Fuschia, you can definitely do it! Your body doesnt change the first 12 weeks anyways so its a nice time to to try and lose some weight. My bmi was 41.6 when I was 235 and now its 38.5, which is still high I know but it doesnt sound too bad then it was. Hopefully I can continue losing weight from here until at least 20 weeks, 180-190 sounds nice, and then I will slow down then. I mean, I will still get my 30 min in, but I wont be pushing myself so hard.

Hello_kitty - amazing - good for you ! You've done so well :). Def encourages me that I can also do it - thank you !

Really hope I get pregnant in next few months but I have no idea how long it will take as my son took 16 months ! X

fuschia - I heard that consecutive pregnancies after the first takes less time to conceive. Good luck!

Fuschia- Welcome! :) Sounds like you're definitely on the right track :D

I am 10lbs up on my lowest weight so far :( xxxx

Struggling this week ladies. I am so hungry. Got to try keep on track 😕

Well done to everyone :)

I'm still failing, not sure why. Think I'm gonna carry on as I am today and try and start again fresh tomorrow

I'm back up to 179lbs

said I wouldn't weigh until my period was fully over but had a cheat night and couldn't help it this morning. Hope it's off soon!

AF is almost gone, 176 even for me this morning :D

Feeling huge on Fat Tuesday
https://i68.tinypic.com/zjgfie.jpg

Happy 20 weeks!! :D

I'm down to 175.6 :) I'm so darn close to the 160's! Eeeek!

Hows everyone doing?

Anyone any advice. My period is around 5/6 days late. I have took various tests all negative. Would weight loss and exercise cause this, starting to get quite worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->