Mamas or soon to be mamas who are morbidly obese, lets be buddies!

Could scream. I totally stuck on track even though i wanted to eat all the chocolate in the shop, i just kept myself busy so i couldnt. Weigh in today and ive lost 0.3lb. I know i should be happy its a loss but cant help but feel disheartened. With the exercise and calories im eating the scale should be going down quicker.

However just stood on scales today and im 2lbs lighter than yesterday. Feel a bit better today.

See, there's always a bright side lol I've had it happen too. I drop quick sometimes during my cycle.

I had two bad days... and no workouts... 173.6 this morning for me :nope: I need a kick in the ass!

The scale finally budged and I have lost over 20 lbs!! Woo hoo, 214.8 today. Lowest I have been in...forever! Only 4.8 lbs til I reach my next mini goal. I am so excited! Here's my progress pic despite being almost 11 weeks pregnant. I had to take a snap to capture the moment! First pic was at 235, second pic was this morning at 214.8.

Attachments

• weight loss.jpg
    weight loss.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Oh wow, what a difference HK! Like it's amazing what 20lbs off can do! <3

I haven't been on the scale in a few days and don't plan on it until my period is done closer to the end of the week.

Thank you! Hoping to do this for as long as i can. I bet you would be surprised at how much you lost at your next weigh in eve.

I snuck on this morning :blush: and it was 171.2 :D I should hit the 160's within 1-2 weeks or even days since AF is still here.

Someone told me today how good i looked, it made me feel so good that finally someone is noticing the hard work im putting in. Had my first 1 to 1 with a personal trainer last night and even though im large he made me feel like it didnt matter, for once i exercised without caring what others thought. He is working on a plan for me but he said he had noticed a huge difference in me since christmas and i am starting to feel it aswell. Yes i have a long way to go but i am determined to get fit and healthy, its not about the scale for me now its about being able to play football with the kids without needing oxygen.

Weewdy, that's like me! I want to be healthy and be able to run and play with the kids without feeling like I could pass out! I'm getting there but still have another 30lbs or so that I want off which will get me into the high-normal weight range for my frame and make it easier on my bones to carry me around.

You're doing fantastic! :D

Thats nice Eve!

Down to 214.4. Had my 12 week scan today and baby was flopping around in there, it was so cute.

Well ladies.. had my 24 week appointment today and I've gained a total of 10lbs. My doctor is thrilled and very happy with everything so far. I'm really thinking I might be able to keep my total under 20 lbs...

Back from a lovely weekend away, didnt eat too badly apart from a take away on the last night and spent yesterday freling sick because of it. We i got home i went straight into the gym and worked extremely hard to the point i could hardly walk. Scales are showing a 2lb gain this morning (they were showing a 1lb loss when i got home before the gym) so i think that is water weight from exercising. My official weigh in isnt until thursday so i hope to shift it before then. Every muscle aching this morning and back tonight for my 1 to 1 session. At my class last night there was an odd number so i ended up partnering my personal trainer and i pushed myself so hard.

Gagrlinpitt- That great!

Weewdy- I gain from working out too sometimes, muscle holds fluid etc... x

I'm in the 160's! I was 168.6 but today I am 169.4 (Ovulating soon) so yay me! My goal all along has been to get into the 160's and I did it :smug:

Thats awesome gagrl! What was your starting weight?
269lbs. I had gotten down to 250 in August and then had my cp.. I'm on a mission once I deliver this little girl... I gained 126lbs when I had my bad car accident 12 years ago and have been yo-yoing since.. no more. I'm ready to finally get committed for my daughter.

Sorry about the accident! Do you still suffer from pain as a result? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->