Mamas or soon to be mamas who are morbidly obese, lets be buddies!

Weight loss can have an effect on your menstrual cycle but I would definitely still keep an eye on things and if AF doesn't arrive, I would maybe book a doctors appt to talk to them about it.

I'm 173.2 :) No more scale stepping until after I ovulate, so I'm thinking I won't step on until Saturday morning when I do my measurements.

Only 13.2lbs until I reach my main goal! :yipee:

Weight loss can have an effect on your menstrual cycle but I would definitely still keep an eye on things and if AF doesn't arrive, I would maybe book a doctors appt to talk to them about it.

I'm 173.2 :) No more scale stepping until after I ovulate, so I'm thinking I won't step on until Saturday morning when I do my measurements.

Only 13.2lbs until I reach my main goal! :yipee:

Congrats!! So exciting.

I made sure we did a lot of walking around the map and such this weekend.. I figured that was better than nothing. I had some pictures of me taken from the gender reveal this weekend and I look like a whale so after my little girl is born I'm going hard at getting this weight off.. I have to for me and my daughter.

I am so excited for you Eve! Still 216 over here, but what can I expect? As long as I havent gained anything yet im happy. Really hoping I stay the same or lose some until at least 20 weeks.

Weigh in day today and scales are showing another 2.5lb loss. Its actually quite addictive losing weight. I even refused a chinese takeaway at the weekend, i sat with my homemade omelette whilst everyone else had a takeaway.

Still off here :( My main problem is I can't do a great deal of exercise due to a bad back - which will only get better if I lose weight. Stuck in a vicious circle :cry:

I made sure we did a lot of walking around the map and such this weekend.. I figured that was better than nothing. I had some pictures of me taken from the gender reveal this weekend and I look like a whale so after my little girl is born I'm going hard at getting this weight off.. I have to for me and my daughter.

Awe, little girl :cloud9: I doubt you looked like a whale but I get it ;) I've been there. It's so important to get healthy for our families and ourselves <3

I am so excited for you Eve! Still 216 over here, but what can I expect? As long as I havent gained anything yet im happy. Really hoping I stay the same or lose some until at least 20 weeks.

No gains while pregnant are good, and kind of like a loss ;) hehe

Weigh in day today and scales are showing another 2.5lb loss. Its actually quite addictive losing weight. I even refused a chinese takeaway at the weekend, i sat with my homemade omelette whilst everyone else had a takeaway.

That's fantastic! It definitely is addicting, it's so empowering to see the numbers going down! Right on girl!

Still off here :( My main problem is I can't do a great deal of exercise due to a bad back - which will only get better if I lose weight. Stuck in a vicious circle :cry:

Helen, you don't need to work out to get the weight off. It helps, definitely helps but it's an 80/20 thing. Weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise. Keep your food in check and do what activities you can and it will happen :) My mom has scoliosis, and major back injuries from an accident. She walks with me sometimes, slowly and with her walking stick or a walker/stroller to help and we take our time. She's lost 17lbs just tracking her food and staying under her calorie goals! It's possible hun, don't feel like it's not within your reach!

Here's a horrendous photo of me at 235lbs (could even be a little more for all I know) and me 2 days ago! I don't ever remember my face looking like that, and my friends and husband don't either but that isn't the only photo of it so big.. so I can't argue with it. That me is never coming back. Keep it up ladies! We all are going to rock 2017!

Attachments

• 17156262_10158407818110500_6117652197410198596_n.jpg
    17156262_10158407818110500_6117652197410198596_n.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 21
I stepped on the scale yesterday and apparently I've lost another three lbs. So I'm at 4lbs gained and I'm 21 weeks.. I'm ok with that.

9lbs from 2013-August 2016 (not trying or anything) and then the rest (53lbs) from August 4th 2016 until now :)

Thanks!!!!

Yes, fresh start today Helen <3

Really struggling past few days. Found me nibbling on stuff i shouldnt be. I do well for so long then could blow it all on a weekend binge. I am still going to the gym at least 4 times per week. Thinking about joining a few more classes as i seem to enjoy them better than doing it myself. Hope i get through this weekend without raiding the chocolate cupboard.

I can finally update my ticker! After stalling since forever, I finally weigh 215.8! At this point, any loss is nice I am dont think its realistic to set a drastic goal. Less than 6 lbs to go before I get to 210, hopefully by the end of the month?

Yay HK!!! :D SO exciting!!!

Weewdy- You're doing so well. We all have times where we end up eating what we shouldn't :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->