Mamas or soon to be mamas who are morbidly obese, lets be buddies!

That's fab HK!

I've not lost lol :blush: and am 170.8 now. Ugh.

I'm back to 278.. so 25 Weeks and only 9lb up from pre-pregnancy weight.

Are you ovulating or waiting for AF Eve? That could be the cause of it.

Gagrl- thats awesome! I am up to 213.6! Still 10 lbs under my pre pregnancy weight, but darn it, almost 2 lb gain just from eating lol. Morning sickness is going away, so I really need to be careful now of what I put in my mouth.

Gagrl that's great!

HK I fluctuate like that when I eat anything... it's so weird.

I think so. I was 169 even this morning. I sure hope it keeps going down lol I need to keep on track and be more strict again. Easing off when at my goal and learn to maintain then, not now :haha:

The scales are really annoying the life out me. I have been exercising more intensly, following a plan from my personal trainer and eating healthily BUT the minute i fo some intense exercise i gain weight, i know its only water weight and cant possibly be fat but it annoys the hell out me.

MS is going away and I can finally eat again, and that also means my weight it creeping upwards. Nothing drastic, but I'm about 2 lbs heavier than my lowest. I really wanted to reach 210 and then maintain from there.

168.6! Back at my lowest :) Maybe by Sunday I will be 166-167 :)

Sorry weight is creeping up HK but glad MS is going away!

Weewdy- water and muscle, keep with it!!

Thats awesome Eve!

I am so frustrated, 213.2, which is a little bit lighter than 213.6. I try not to beat myself up over it because realistically my body is not working the same way as others on here, and my doc really wanted me to just maintain...so should I say goodbye to my goal of 210 and focus on not gaining? Im driving myself nuts over this.

I'd just focus on healthy eating choices all together :) I mean, if you're eating very healthy foods and not overindulging in treats you could still lose some likely without stressing over it.. even if you maintain, you're still losing!

I don't even dare to get on the scales at the moment :( I'm so ashamed

^ :( :hugs: it's not easy. I spent years wishing I had stuck it out, or kept going etc... before I had the strength to keep at it. Your time will come hun :hugs:

165.4 this morning :D 61 pounds down! :D 4.6 pounds to my main goal I've had from day 1. I really think I can be exactly where I want to be by the time a year rolls around :) It's been a little over 8 months.

Eve you are so close now. Well done.

I am down 3st in just over 3 months. I am 1 stone away from the lowest weight i can remember being, but having said that for my build etc i should probably be a stone lighter than that. I am completely going to go with how i feel at the time as to when i will start maintaining. Really enjoying things just now, eating healthy and loving the freedom i get at the gym.

Also just signed myself up to a 5k pretty mudder race for life. Something i could have only dreamt of this time last year. I have 7 weeks to get ready for it and even if i need to walk it i dont care because i have gained the confidence to go out and do it.

I'm frantic right now because I am back up to 214.8. Weight is creeping up on me again. I did a mini workout yesterday and about to hit the gym now to make myself feel a little better.

Baby girl finally decided to pop out this week... No longer do I just look fat..

https://i65.tinypic.com/jzcup2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->