Mamas & Papas Star-Lite Swing

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
...Does anyone else have one?

How bloody gadgety is it...:shock: You can stick ya flippin iPod in it and all sorts.

How are you gettin on with it? I kinda got used to the old Fisher price one that was easy peasy to use! :rofl:

We had one and LO loved it, loved the lights on the canopy :) :thumbup:

We had one.

It was used twice. LO hated it.. All that money down the drain:cry: :haha:

How old did you LO get before you stopped using it?

The canopy is very cool, its my fave bit of it!

Our LO didn't exactly like it, and no sooner had we got it than the swing lost it's 'swing'. A few other members had the same problem. I didn't mind because we got ours when argos messed up the pricing and it was £35 or something :haha:

We had one and our LO loved it for the first 3 months. It was invaluable for me, meaning I could get on with things whilst LO was swinging away. However, we didnt use the canopy or the MP3 connector, or the inbuilt music, it was just the swing as it was we used. It seems like a lot of money for just a swing, but for us it was the compact size which drew us to it.

OMG, my lo loves this swing!!! I think it's fab too :) although, rechargeable batteries are a must!!

:thumbup: my LO loved it when she was tiny and still loves the lights now. but shes too big for it.
im selling one if anyone is interested :haha:

Our LO didn't exactly like it, and no sooner had we got it than the swing lost it's 'swing'. A few other members had the same problem. I didn't mind because we got ours when argos messed up the pricing and it was £35 or something :haha:

We had one and it didn't swing at all, changed it for the astro cradle one which, after returning 3 dodgy ones in a row (!) is now great!

It was invaluable during the first 3 months. Didn't really use the canopy though because it was annoying to try and duck the baby under it to get into the swing. Never used the ipod connection either but definitely a good addition.

I think Daisy would have been too heavy for it at about 2 weeks old. I wish I'd bought a swing though, she wouldn't sleep anywhere!

We have one and she loves it, especially the light canopy! I thank god for that, if it wasn't for that swing I would have never pee'd, showered, eaten etc!!!

Can you remove the top bit with the lights? Just got one off eBay for £10 but no instructions! Xxx

Yes you can winegums...:)

And a tenner...:shock: Yours was a bargain.

Can you remove the top bit with the lights? Just got one off eBay for £10 but no instructions! Xxx

Yup! You just pull it out from the sides :) my lo prefers the swing without the canopy but she loves it swinging & of course being able to plug the iPod in is ace!!

Thanks! I think the lights are really cool but I was thinking this is going to get annoying if it can't come off lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->