Managing your BnB addiction and being a mom?

Im usually online when Brooke is asleep ... so naptimes during the day and then once she goes to bed for the night

i leave the laptop on most of the day and come on when i can, usually when maddi's asleep, or she's happy playing on her own for a bit whilst i watch and come on here. also when she's with daddy or nanny sometimes. we are together all the time so i don't worry to much about popping on and off bnb x

Claire has to be sleeping or else I can't be on. There's no way she'd let the computer have my attention over her! :rofl:

My husband works night, but my kids go to be at 7pm. So, if there is nothing on the TV, and I don't have anything to do around the house...then I come here and FB as well. I will go on during the day too, for a bit...when the kids are at school, or sometimes even at work! Ha!

Just wanted to add one other thing, alot of the people who have super high posts also accumulated them while pregnant. :D

Believe you me, I think at least 1,000 of my posts were done during my 3rd Tri when I had nothing better to do (and zero energy to do it with) than park my swollen feet in front of the computer!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->