Manchester area?

Well, I live 25 mins drive up the motorway from warrington, my brother lives in Daresbury, he also lived in Runcorn and Widnes Lol so i kow my way round there.
So the people who have mentioned stockport, where abouts?? I am up for meeting for a coffee.

Hey im up for coffee anytime peeps are board just let me know!!

Got me car now lol
xxx

Where is there between warrington and Stockport /manchester?

Manchester Airport is between Warrington and Stockport.

There is a TGI Fridays nearby, or Cheadle Royal is a nice restaurant/pub type thingy with a section for kids to play.

Just some ideas for you!

Cx

Deffo!!!!

Let me know when .... i is shopping there tomoz afternoon :s

Will pm you my mob if you like??
xxx

trafford sounds good but I can't drive for another 2 weeks or so!

Lynnie u wanna come with me tomorrow ??

I can pick u up if u like so u and bubs can get out of the house??
xxx

THanks for the offer but OH is still off work at the moment and is taking me out to the delights of Gemini. I get paid at the weekend though so if you fancy a trip out sometime next week i'm sure I'll be up for it.

On holiday from sat for a week but shall be up for it the week after i have to get a posh dress and have a funny feeling it gonna take more than one trip lol!!!

Gemmi retail huh! .... have fun i went there today was pants lol :roll:
xxx

Yeah but at least M+S have a cafe and a breastfeeding room. Oh has to take back some shirts, he thought he was slimmer than he is!!

LMAO!!! you do that 2 huh!!!

I gotta go to manchester as i couldn't find a thing in warrington today, well not impressed!!!

Hope you have a great family day ... enjoy :D

xxx

vicky said:
i know how to get to manchester don't know how to get a parking space, but then again i would have to leave early to get pick matty up so if it does happen i'll get the train.

Id have to leave early too to get dave so Ill get the train with you!

cool i'm not on my own then, we will have to organise a date and a time to meet up, and where.

Looking forward to it, only I hope I don't cramp you youngsters style!! When I see the piccies of you all it makes me feel ancient!

LynnieH said:
Looking forward to it, only I hope I don't cramp you youngsters style!! When I see the piccies of you all it makes me feel ancient!

Dont me silly!!!! The more the merrier age is only a number :D

Sod off Lynnie im 22 going on 42 :D

Look it an all LOL!!!

And hey your not even that old !!!!!

I've got eleven years on you, mind you people do say I look younger. I'm not so sure, especially first thing in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"